MMA Thread

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
To be fair, this is like the third guy in a row to test positive that Hunt has fought. Nate Diaz is basically prescient with his proclamation that everyone is on steroids.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I look forward to the first lawsuit brought by a fighter against the ufc aledging that the ufc knowingly put fighters at risk by letting juiced fighters beat thier brains in.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Hunt now asking for 100% of Lesnar's purse. Fuck it, I say let him have it. I don't know how this wouldn't be a shit storm for the WWE too...but I'd guess the majority of their roster is juicing.

Toids

Molten Core Raider
Can't wait to see what Michael Page can do in the UFC.

Vannata looked great in the first, then apparently got hurt or tired and turned into a punching bag; I'm interested to see his future fights irregardless. Michael McDonald disappointed greatly, I thought he would have taken out Lineker easily.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Damn, glad he fell like that and there was no ground and pound to finish it or parting shots before the ref could stop it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
damnit i just got back from the grocery store and was going to post that. fucking hysterical

jesus christ the sound of that impact was so incredibly loud.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
When I first saw that finish I only saw the one angle, and it almost looked like Cyborg took a fall the way he was holding his head. I had just never seen anyone take a shot to, what looked like the jaw, and grab the opposite side of his head. That second angle there though, holy shit, no faking there.

Hope he pulls through

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah pretty sure nobody taking a fall would immediately roll over and start kicking their feet against the ground in agony.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_136771.jpg

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Wow, that broken skull is one of the few injuries I've seen that actually disturbs me. How do you put that back together? It even looks like the eye socket bone is crumbled.