MMA Thread

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are there really retards out there that think he killed his family because he was on steroids?
The mainstream media preached it to the rafters that it was roid rage, and didn't say anything about how when they examined his brain, it was mostly decayed WHILE he was living.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean you could make a circuitous argument that he probably wouldn't have been physically capable of doing diving headbutts from the top turnbuckle for so many years if it weren't for steroid abuse.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Completely forgot about UFC Fight Night. Only 2 fights left, both could be good.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think Gilbert Melendez leg may fall off after that fight. Holy shit did it take a beating

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Valentina was just too quick for Holly...I was hoping she would catch her with one of those counter backfist. Her rematch with Nunes should be the next Bantamweight title fight in the women's division.

Edson did pretty well picking Gilbert apart with those kicks. He got into a little trouble late in the 2nd but was able to get his composure back. That's a good win for him. I didn't know Gilbert wasn't in the top 10 anymore. I guess I just haven't paid as much attention to MMA as of late as I used to.

Ngannou (sp?) looked pretty good but that was an early stoppage. Not like it would've gotten any better for the other guy in the first place or anything. I'd like to see this guy fight someone whose fought a name that the MMA community knows next though. Give him Roy or Derrick Lewis. I actually like Ngannou vs. Lewis a lot better after typing that out.

I didn't pay much attention to the other fights tonight. Felice Herrig or Herring choked out a better looking chick. She's doing better than I thought she would in the UFC. She's won 6 of her last 8. Surely putting together quite the Strikeforce Shayna Bayzler record before getting smashed by someone in the top 5.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Valentina was just too quick for Holly...I was hoping she would catch her with one of those counter backfist. Her rematch with Nunes should be the next Bantamweight title fight in the women's division.

Edson did pretty well picking Gilbert apart with those kicks. He got into a little trouble late in the 2nd but was able to get his composure back. That's a good win for him. I didn't know Gilbert wasn't in the top 10 anymore. I guess I just haven't paid as much attention to MMA as of late as I used to.

Ngannou (sp?) looked pretty good but that was an early stoppage. Not like it would've gotten any better for the other guy in the first place or anything. I'd like to see this guy fight someone whose fought a name that the MMA community knows next though. Give him Roy or Derrick Lewis. I actually like Ngannou vs. Lewis a lot better after typing that out.

I didn't pay much attention to the other fights tonight. Felice Herrig or Herring choked out a better looking chick. She's doing better than I thought she would in the UFC. She's won 6 of her last 8. Surely putting together quite the Strikeforce Shayna Bayzler record before getting smashed by someone in the top 5.
Gilbert was off rankings due to suspension I think. Not positive, but I think Gilbert is the toughest person on planet Earth to not fall over.

The most brutal leg kicks ever?

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Nah, I've seen worse leg shots than that. Barboza knows how to throw them very well and he's definitely one of the elite guys in the business as far as taking someone's legs out with kicks though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Gilbert was off rankings due to suspension I think. Not positive, but I think Gilbert is the toughest person on planet Earth to not fall over.

The most brutal leg kicks ever?
He's also a whopping 1-4 in the UFC now, with his only win coming against Diego Sanchez.

As far as most brutal leg kicks, I think that has to go to Aldo vs. Faber in their fight in WEC. Faber's legs were an absolute mess the next day.

Edit: Here it is
rrr_img_137052.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Try to count the amount of times Mark Hunt says "Fuck the UFC" or "Needles up the butthole"

20+ min ranting starts around 3hr 20m

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That Derrick Lewis song was pretty terrible. You need sports remix, you get Steve Porter on the job.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Fighting with a wad of chew in your mouth is not a good idea. You are gonna have a bad day.