MMA Thread

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Muurloen said:
I'd like to see Woodley win just for more chaos.

Oh I don't doubt that this wouldn't be the year for that to happen. But I really like Robbie, and Woodley has earned this title shot by literally sitting on the sidelines for a year and a half waiting until there was no one else in the way. His only top 5 win was the fluke injury over Condit and his last actual win was Gastelum who missed weight for the fight I believe? Fuck Woodley, Fedor-GIF-Master, you got that Marquardt Tekken Combo on Woodley available?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Ellenberger in a FOTN? Fat chance. Five losses in six matches, don't even know how he's managed to stay in the UFC.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
We shall see, I have a good feeling about that fight though. That being said it will probably be a snooze fest now that I said something.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ellenberger has had some decent fights in the past, and Brown is obviously always fun to watch. I think Brown is going to smash him.

As for the title fight, I hope Robbie manages to KO him early so he doesn't have to beat himself up with another 5 round war and take another year off his life!

Fedor

<Banned>
CoohxqtVUAEsmxn.jpg

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
Vycarious said:
Ellenberger needed that win badly. Not fotn but definitely enjoyable.

Yeah, I was hoping he'd be able to pull off the win, but no way did I expect a normally very durable Brown to collapse that quickly.