MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I expect that he is going to get embarrassed pretty badly. I just don't know how someone who has no martial arts training at all thinks that because he was a good fake wrestler, he can compete in MMA.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I expect that he is going to get embarrassed pretty badly. I just don't know how someone who has no martial arts training at all thinks that because he was a good fake wrestler, he can compete in MMA.

That sounds about right. I am not huge into MMA.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
7drHiqr.gif

Also, I hope that Rumble vs DC 2 gets put on 205.

Last edited:

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

He's been training day and night for the last two years with Duke Roufus, and getting a lot of one on one training. I'm pretty sure Roufus held him back until he thought he was ready.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He's been training day and night for the last two years with Duke Roufus, and getting a lot of one on one training. I'm pretty sure Roufus held him back until he thought he was ready.
Want to avatar bet on it?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Any suggestions on where to live stream this?
MMA-TV has registration open now. I can send you a key if you want. Just let me know and I can PM it to you.

As for Avatar bets, we usually do 1 month. That sound good to you?