MMA Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
He's been training day and night for the last two years with Duke Roufus, and getting a lot of one on one training. I'm pretty sure Roufus held him back until he thought he was ready.
Well, hopefully Punk doesn't die in his first MMA fight, too!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
MMA-TV has registration open now. I can send you a key if you want. Just let me know and I can PM it to you.

As for Avatar bets, we usually do 1 month. That sound good to you?

Send me a key please.

And yes, I'll do an avatar bet for one month.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That's fine. Please send me an email of your bare ass, cause that's going on your profile pic.
Pretty sure Avatars need to be safe for work. And I can assure you, my cripple ass is anything but safe for work.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not impossible that one guy loses his balance when the elevator jerks to a halt while everyone else is fine. I doubt all those guys would keep quiet about it if he was faking an injury. Didn't someone have to pull out of a PPV main event because they slipped in the bathtub?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
So I don't generally watch UFC but I gotta see CM Punk get his shit pushed in. Can someone point me to a decent stream site? Thanks!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You can register for MMA-TV if you want. That is what I use for all of my streams, but it appears that if you want access to everything you need to be willing to donate at least $10 per month. I use it all the time, so it is well worth it to me to drop $50 for 6 months.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Wouldn't be worth it for me. I've got all my streaming covered except for this one event. Thanks for the heads up though.