MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Heh, Browne better come out and KO him quick if he wants to win this fight. He is already done

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What a terrible fucking fight.

I don't understand what the fuck Browne is doing. He actually starts to connect, and instead of pressing and continuing to do it, he stands back again. What a shit show

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
9295333.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, if Werdum wants his belt back he had better not fight like that. He looked pretty awful against an equally awful Browne

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh shit! That was a crazy fucking round!

Well done by Stipe

What the fuck was Overeem doing with all his running around? Seemed like a pretty dumb gameplan

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
HAHAHA, somehow that fight was almost dumber than the previous one.

The Overeem strategy of LITERALLY running, then coming back in and throwing a single punch that almost KOs Miocic. What the living fuck was that.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Overeem drops Stipe fucking hard with a fucking straight jab. He confuses the fuck outta me, why does he not fucking punch more? Definitely no finesse there.

TECHNIQUE WHAT IS THAT?! Props to Stipe though, I thought he was done.

Hope we get Sea Level Cain vs. Stipe.

Allistar "he tapped"? What the fuck haha.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Would like to see Cain fight Stipe next. That would be fun.

Haha! Now Reem is saying he tapped. Would like to see a replay of that.

Nope! There was no tap there

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The prelims on this card were pretty good too. But man did it turn into a hilarious farce as it got to the Main Card. What a thing.

Edit: HAHAHAHAHA now Overeem is declaring a phantom tap. And then Joe Rogan embarrasses the shit out of him live. This card delivers on the chaos front.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Fucking Reem... You don't claim fake taps when they've got video replay to call your ass out on the spot. What a shit sportsman.