MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
A fireman's carry has the inside arm between the legs. That's a japanese whizzer. Beautifully done regardless, and the KO demonstrates why you shouldn't resist that technique by stiffening up.

I haven't wrestled since high school, and it looked similar. Thank you for the correction!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
It really doesn't look like either of them were going for a glove tap. The guy who lost raises his hands as the other guy comes in as if he's begging him not to punch him but that's it. His hands are down as they are moving close to each other til right before he gets knocked out.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck yeah. Somebody is finally putting their foot down. I hope he gets massive, game-changing lawsuit payout.

From Brock's perspective... why do it? His performance inside the cage was meaningless. That fact that he showed up for UFC200 and got them PPV buys and hype was all he needed to do. Just go take an ass wooping for 2 min's or lay & pray for as long as you can.

I guess he could have been taking them for WWE at the time and it just was still in his system when he was training for the fight?

What a stupid situation they have all put themselves into.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess he could have been taking them for WWE at the time and it just was still in his system when he was training for the fight?

Unlikely. Between the steroids scandal from the early 90s and Benoit's murder/suicide, the WWE doesn't fuck around with their wellness policy. I mean fuck they suspend people for goddamn adderall prescriptions just because they didn't file some paperwork right or whatever it was, I don't remember. I assume he juiced to try and get back into actual fighting shape since his gorilla role in WWE requires hypertrophy more than actual functional fitness.

Good on Mark Hunt though, hope he crushes them in court.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Unlikely. Between the steroids scandal from the early 90s and Benoit's murder/suicide, the WWE doesn't fuck around with their wellness policy. I mean fuck they suspend people for goddamn adderall prescriptions just because they didn't file some paperwork right or whatever it was, I don't remember. I assume he juiced to try and get back into actual fighting shape since his gorilla role in WWE requires hypertrophy more than actual functional fitness.

Good on Mark Hunt though, hope he crushes them in court.

WWE doesn't drug test part time wrestlers so it's ok for him to be juiced up. That's why a bunch of wrestlers were pissed because body image matters in the WWE.

Fedor

<Banned>
15974863_10158153945850193_3869918965962554494_o.jpg

aTFhJbO.jpg