MMA Thread

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Came here to post that news. Seriously fuck the eagle. that mother fucker is the most injury prone, great fight ruining fucking bum. I never again want to hear that mother fucker called a title contender threat or anything legitimate until his bum as can string three fights together and stop wasting peoples time theory crafting how bad ass he is based on fucking what?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Called my buddies that I was supposed to watch it with & they don't even care anymore, so I just called Dish & cancelled my PPV Order. I will just stream it.

I have been waiting for a big time Khabib fight for too long, I am so disappoint.

FUCK!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Don't get me wrong it is still a decent card, much better than 208. Woodley & Wonderboy will be great to watch too see how they change their strategy & Hunt vs Overeem should be interesting. Also, good to see Evans in the Octagon as well., but the Khabib fight is what I was really looking forward to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Despite the co-main getting canceled I'm actually pretty excited about this card. If you need a stream shoot me a PM. I'm really looking forward to the Paul Craig vs. Tyson Pedro fight on Fight Pass.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I cant believe that never got stopped!

Alcantarar took 100 unanswered shots lol

Last edited: