MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jon Jones had 1 before popping dick pills.

:rolleyes: Supplement company: Jon Jones' failed test not from our products

That, and the USADA decision itself to suspend = little more than tainted dick pills. Not that this is new. Jon Jones has had T/E ratio problems his entire career (you can google the bloodwork from the first Cormier fight yourself) which indicate that pre-USADA he was doping, or had doped at some point in his career. His T/E was cited as "suspicious" years ago.

If you believe Jones, then you would have to believe Brock too then. They both tested positive for the same substance. The substance in question metabolizes to an extremely strong estrogen, something that has nothing to do with dick pills or would be found in a dick pill manufacturing facility even if his claim was true.

Too many forced beliefs here that require suspense of reality, I'm afraid.

Rogers: Jon Jones hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt after doping violation

Last edited:

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yep exactly Ameraves. They use to do an interim titles in extreme circumstances only etc, like when Cruz kept having a fight booked then pulled out for 3 years straight because of injuries. Now it's just fake belt to try and make whatever card look "big". Jayrebb it was more a joke than anything since that was Jones main defense, tainted dick pills supplement (must of got some advice from Anderson). Wasn't Brock's defense for "tainted" foot cream or some bullshit? I'm pretty much in agreement with Diaz bros in that everyone is / was probably cheating, esp pre-USADA. Also the first link you listed is from a GAT nutrition rep not tainted dick pill producing company :p. Unless GAT makes dick pills that I'm unaware of.

Lol @ Fedor's post.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
46428f1c7b78b146853ac03366b4b326.png

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Splendid. And about time. Means there's going to be lots of salty fighters when they still try to game the system and then lose a shitload of money when caught. Where's the Nate Diaz commentary on this?