MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fight was as bad as their first meeting. And I have no idea how 2 judges scored it 49-46 for Bader.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Here is your acestream to this.

acestream://0db19cf6fd242da05a3e07e47b15f4bd40cc6eab

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I love he pace of the Bellator cards vs the UFC. Seems like they don't fuck around with frills and get right into the next fight

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, and Bellator should tell Mauro to take a hike and have Goldberg do all the fights. I don't know what it is about Mauro, but he really grates on me.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I almost feel bad for the kid...almost. He came in with a ton of pressure on him, and he is only 20. That being said, he was also super cocky, so this may help humble him a bit.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wow this PPV is getting real fucked up, After the first kick Chandler paused and reached for the backside of his thigh awkwardly. So whatever happened was from the first kick it seems.

At this rate Fedor is gonna fail to show for the fight and Chael/Wandy are gonna double KO each other 5 seconds in or some shit.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It looks like he rolled his ankle, and then did it 2 more times. What a shitty way to lose. It wasn't even a kick from the other dude that did it.

Edit: I don't understand, it sure looks like he can move around on it now.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I can almost guarantee you Chandler has a torn ATFL and from the looks of how he handled it, but it's been torn for a while and he just never got it corrected. It may have been a partial tear leading up to the fight but I bet it's just dangling now. Same thing happened to me in the Army and I had to deal with an ankle doing that shit for over 18 months before getting surgery.

And oh yes, I laughed my fucking ass off at the stool ordeal.