MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Mitrione is another monster they fed Fedor to. Its bad match making.

I don't see how Fedor's body style and measurements are any different than Tim Boetsch and Boetsch never fought HW.

Chael would probably beat Fedor's ass, he is just that good of a wrestler. I don't like the "busy-stall" stuff that GSP used to do at the end of the match though. That's why Wanderlei pushed him incase anyone was wondering. It was a stall.

It was an OK match, but if he used that 3rd round busy-stall on Fedor I'd rather know in advance so I could skip the fight.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I'm looking over this fight night card, and holy shit at some of these people still fighting. Lil Nog, BJ Penn, & Clay Guida. I can't believe these fuckers are still going.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
bj penn should never fight again

This has been true for several years. His last real win was over Diego Sanchez in December 2009

BJ Penn.PNG

Rais

Trakanon Raider
That dude was getting choked out no matter what. Both his hands went limp towards his chest, he had all of .5 seconds left before snoozing . Guess he should have saved his energy over getting imaginary mommy butt hurt and focused on the fight.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Herrig has looked great since she switched camps or whatever she did. I hope that other chick didn't really doo doo on the mat.

Never surprised to see Boestch score a KO. I was more surprised that both of those men have pretty small nipples. I've felt alone for years on that one issue.

Was Yamasaki wearing fucking leather pants??? I think he might've been. Chiesa was in a body triangle, in an RNC, and started to lose control of his arms. It was over. No getting out of that. I don't think Yamasaki should be catching as much flack as he is right now for that call.