MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You're a stupid faggot. Please kill yourself.

First, off top, you would never say anything like that to my face. You've lived your entire life on a desk. On top of that, you don't know anything about MMA.

Sorry you got picked last in dodgeball, but just know I'd have given you the charity invite-- I look out for the small guy. You married per chance?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
First, off top, you would never say anything like that to my face

ax06DhZ.jpg

Sorry you got picked last in dodgeball

Actually I was so good at dodgeball, I was one of the only 4th graders ever to be picked by the 5th grade team.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
ax06DhZ.jpg

Actually I was so good at dodgeball, I was one of the only 4th graders ever to be picked by the 5th grade team.

Just raw facts man. I just wanted to remind you of who you are.

And on the married tip??

You definitely just dodged that one. You are pretty good at dodgeball aren't ya ya little cunt lmao

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Lets be real, Jones looked like shit against OSP and if he comes in like that again DC is going to smoke him.

I don't think DC is going to win but I hope a miracle happens and he does. Fuck Jon Jones.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Let's start UFC 214 predictions!

Light Heavyweight Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Jon Jones
Welterweight Tyron Woodley (c) vs. Demian Maia
Women's Featherweight Cris Cyborg vs. Tonya Evinger
Welterweight Robbie Lawler vs. Donald Cerrone
Light Heavyweight Jimi Manuwa vs. Volkan Oezdemir

---
Gonna go w/ Manuwa, but Volkan can make it into a nice standup brawl
Been waiting for Robbie v Cowboy for months, i'm gonna favor Robbie, but i want to just enjoy it
No one is gonna bet against the roid girl
Maia usually puts me to sleep, but i'm going to go w/ Woodley, tho it'd be fun to see Woodley submitted(he hasn't yet)
Gotta go with JJ, he wants it more. If he can be serious and not show up in OSP shape, then we'll have an awesome fight, though he might be hammered by poor coaching from Jackson/Wink (they've been pretty bad so far).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really depends on whether important fight Cowboy shows up, or best looking fighter in the sport Cowboy shows up. Because if important fight Cowboy shows up, Lawler shouldn't even break a sweat. Hope Woodley punches Maia's head clean off so I never have to see him in MIXED martial arts again.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You may be the only person in the world picking Evinger

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Gonna go against grain here and pick DC to beat Jones. Hasn't fought in awhile and when he did he looked like shit against OSP. And by looked like shit I mean that by someone of Jones caliber, if it was a journeyman it would of been good performance. DC has been active and looked better each fight.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wouldn't bet against Jones, but it's definitely a tall order to step in against Cormier with a weak performance against Saint Preux as his only fight since the previous fight against Cormier. I imagine the worst thing for Cormier would be if Jones comes out looking like shit again, because then his championship will be permanently tainted since he never beat the "real" Jones for it. On the other hand if Jones comes out looking anything like his old self again, Cormier will finally have a chance to earn that belt.