MMA Thread

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I want woodley to lose..... sharpish.

Guy is a fucking black gsp. B o r i n g as fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If this was Pride, they would have given like 5 yellow cards during this fight. lol

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Woodley is trying to become the most boring champion of all time. Dude is too good and has too many talents to get boo'd out of the arena after every one of his fights.

• 1Like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Well, that is most likely the end of Maia in the UFC. LOL @ Joe calling Woodley out on the least strikes landed. I really don't think Woodley vs GSP is going to be any better.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fight TJ, Demetrius. Have they gotten rid of Flyweight yet?

Great performance by Woodley, boring but fantastic take down defense.

Araxen

Well, that is most likely the end of Maia in the UFC. LOL @ Joe calling Woodley out on the least strikes landed. I really don't think Woodley vs GSP is going to be any better.

GSP likes to LNP and doesn't like to strike, after Serra demolished him, while Woodley just wants to counter. Yeah it'll be boring as fuck.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>

What? 7 fight win streak and you think he'll be done? Granted, he probably won't be fighting for a title ever again, but I think it's safe to say he'll fight again if he wants to.

Araxen

Mai is forever a gatekeeper now. One trick ponies just isn't enough in this era of MMA.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man what a boring fight. I mean I figured if Maia couldn't take him down T-wood would ko him or something but nope, just giant snooze fest. And damn I didn't realize Ben Askren was so big, he dwarfed Woodley.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
What? 7 fight win streak and you think he'll be done? Granted, he probably won't be fighting for a title ever again, but I think it's safe to say he'll fight again if he wants to.

He is also turning 40 in November and his been fighting a very long time. I am pretty sure he set a life goal for himself when dropping to WW to go for one last title run. Title run complete, 0% success, I don't think he wants to be a permanent gatekeeper at his age.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Late to posting but woodley is the to fucking hesitant against a guy who had no god damn stand up at all. he should be embarrassed for bitching about recognition and pay.

• 1Like

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
He is also turning 40 in November and his been fighting a very long time. I am pretty sure he set a life goal for himself when dropping to WW to go for one last title run. Title run complete, 0% success, I don't think he wants to be a permanent gatekeeper at his age.

Ok, yeah, I can agree that he may not want to continue fighting after this loss.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like Sagat from Street Fighter vs the Kid that steals extra cupcakes from the cafeteria when the lunch lady isn't watching.