MMA Thread

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Had some legit questions after he popped for PEDs and after his OSP fight, but damn that was impressive. Hands down P4P #1. Too bad John is such a shitlord.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hell of KO. I picked DC to win but my opinion was slightly leaning the other way watching the embedded's, press conference and weigh ins. Bones looked determined as hell and super lean at the weigh ins. Looked back at earlier comments and not sure how some of you guys had it DC 2-0 goin into r3. Looked Jones was winning every round despite DC being much more calm and collective this time around. Bones era begins again?

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nobody is surprised at that outcome. Jones reach and fighting skills are just ridiculous.

If some alien race invaded earth and we had to send one guy to fight an MMA match to save our planet, Jones is the guy I'd pick. Over any fighter ever.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Did I miss something right after the KO? Between the KO and the interview? People saying DC showed his true colors...maybe I missed it, went outside for a smoke. Did he do something dumb? I thought Jones gave him the proper props.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I turned off the stream after DC got ktfo so I dunno. DC needs move to heavy now. He could win the the title there.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
DC was still trying to get in Jon's face it seems like. When they wouldn't let him he ran out of the ring crying (really crying).

Shano

I think he might of actually shook Jones hand and when they stood beside big John to announce winner and he realized what happened he pushed big J's hand away and stomped off. Dana grabbed him and you could see him yelling at DC then DC pushed Dana away / pulled his hand away and ran out the cage. They got him back in but he was crying non stop.

Edit: even when Jones gave him props and went over and hugged a crying DC and tried to talk to him he didn't even acknowledge him. Just being all around douche lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It was really hard to see what was going on with the way it cut back and forth to DC. But what appeared to me it looked like once DC came to his senses, and realized what actually happened, he left the ring. Obviously he came back, but he didn't have anything to say. I actually think it is kind of fucked up to make a dude who was just KO'd like that talk after the fight.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ryanz

<Banned>
He just got KTFO. I wouldn't judge his actions right after getting a leg to the head, and then pummeled into the ground.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
He just got KTFO. I wouldn't judge his actions right after getting a leg to the head, and then pummeled into the ground.
100%, not gonna knock DC. Dude shouldn't have to give an interview after being KO'd. That's a bad feeling. Not to mention, mentally you're obviously not there.

Jones - Gus II pleaseeeeeeee. Think Jones handles Lesnar, Lesnar just tires and ends up on the ground.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Shano

Yeah even Joe said he doesn't like to talk to fighters after something like that happens but I guess microphone in his ear made him do it

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DC crying made my night. Thought Jones was mostly in control for the fight, just measuring those strikes. DC landed a couple overhand rights but nothing that seemed to really shake Jones.