MMA Thread

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pick TIme

Light Heavyweight Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Jon Jones [a] Heart says DC, Head says Jones. Heart!!! DC ftw
Welterweight Tyron Woodley (c) vs. Demian Maia Same as above, Heart Maia, head Woodley. Im racist so Maia for UD
Women's Featherweight Cristiane Justino vs. Tonya Evinger [c] Same as above and above but my head wins this one. Cyborg (hoping im wrrong)
Welterweight Robbie Lawler vs. Donald Cerrone Toughest one of the night to pick, RL because I hate Bud beer
Light Heavyweight Jimi Manuwa vs. Volkan Oezdemir Volkan because he ko'd my friend Misha, Suck it England
Preliminary Card (FXX)
Featherweight Ricardo Lamas vs. Jason Knight JK to win - heart ...loss
Catchweight (140 lbs) Aljamain Sterling vs. Renan Barão RB to win - I think RB should get back on the roids
Featherweight Brian Ortega vs. Renato Moicano T-city _ yup
Featherweight Andre Fili vs. Calvin Kattar. AF- Cut his big earing holes face

Basically, i'm picking all underdogs.

see ya in 3 hours

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I have to agree with the commentary here, this is really an MMA themed boxing match mostly. They are right on top of each other just trading. 10 second takedown withstanding.

edit: four consecutive third round finishes, its like mini Yoel Romero. Ortega is legit.

Last edited:

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, one does not, from just earning a spot in the Top 15, challenge a guy who is Top 3 in their division. Unless its heavyweight where rankings are pointless.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
This acestream has been alright so far:
09dc14dea98d34261bac35cb0c6d0de1c6d9be03

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Holy fuck. This guy is for real. Came out of no where, Switzerland, probably the only MMA fighter in the whole country.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I think it is pretty much guaranteed that someone is going to get beaten to death in this fight. I just cannot imagine anything else from Cerrone and Lawler.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Missed 1st fight on ppv cause of direct tv pv ordering nonsense but lol @ jimi getting ktfo. Dude they had on card incase something happened to dc or jones. Back to the end of line for you!

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hard to judge that fight imo. Robbie clearly took R1 with Cerrone taking R2. R3 was to close to call. Really wish that would of been a 5 round fight both those dudes are warriors and coulda kept going np.