MMA Thread

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I got Ngannou and DC.

I don't really know how to take Bellator anymore. I 100% think Sonnen took a dive against Ortiz. Whoever posted earlier about him being a middleweight...yea he was a middleweight...Rory McDonald is a replacement and he's a welterweight. Mousasi would win the whole thing if he was in it. Tomorrow night is just gonna be a slow ass main event between Sonnen and Jackson.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I got Ngannou and DC.

I don't really know how to take Bellator anymore. I 100% think Sonnen took a dive against Ortiz. Whoever posted earlier about him being a middleweight...yea he was a middleweight...Rory McDonald is a replacement and he's a welterweight. Mousasi would win the whole thing if he was in it. Tomorrow night is just gonna be a slow ass main event between Sonnen and Jackson.
Yea Bellator should just be Pride, within limits. i mean hell it'd be interesting to see rory v fedor

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Rampage has no knees left after the Jon Jones beef. Admits he cannot squat at all.

Sonnen will make short (long) work of him. There won't be a dive this time.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Heavyweight Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Francis Ngannou [a]
Light Heavyweight Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Volkan Oezdemir
Featherweight Calvin Kattar vs. Shane Burgos
Light Heavyweight Gian Villante vs. Francimar Barroso
Bantamweight Thomas Almeida vs. Rob Font

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Heavyweight Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Francis Ngannou [a]
Light Heavyweight Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Volkan Oezdemir
Featherweight Calvin Kattar vs. Shane Burgos
Light Heavyweight Gian Villante vs. Francimar Barroso
Bantamweight Thomas Almeida vs. Rob Font
how good is ngannous chin that you think stipe might have to goto wrestling to take him out?

overreem couldn't clinch for shit against ngannou and he's the biggest and best at it.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I'm all for going against hype. Ngannou hasn't faced anyone that wasnt a gas can or someone with a chin.

Plus I want the LHW and HW belts to remain American.

• 1Solidarity

Goatface

doing shit like that sucks so bad, had a couple of setbacks on my shoulder while sleeping
nothing more fun that waking up with crazy pain

---

this still seems like a little much

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Dana White cites "Best year ever 2017"

Dana White addresses UFC's critics, provides outlook for 2018

But White — the undisputed champion of “Sin City” blackjack — may be the victim of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a degenerative brain disease afflicting people who suffered from repeated head trauma.

That’s according to UFC color commentator Joe Rogan.

“Dana’s been hit in the head a lot,” Rogan said recently on his official podcast. “Notoriously impulsive, notoriously susceptible to addiction, whether it’s gambling addiction, alcohol addiction, it’s a big part of CTE. That’s brain damage, from getting hit in the head. He did a lot of boxing when he was young, had his dome rattled.”

Dana's been hit in the head a lot.

Last edited:

Goatface

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
was just reading top 3 ufc ppv for 2017
217 = 875k
214 = 860k
219 = 380k

thing is, in Boxing can have 20 fights 3 - 4 years
iirc in ufc only like 2 had 4 fights last year
and once gets some popularity, lucky to get 2 fights per year
Lol 214 and 219 are when a trans mangirlthing beat up 135ers in a division of 1, at 145

Goatface

anyone watching the prelims?
start of 2nd round of this ortiz/pantoja. started playing sound from 1st round

nm it fixed itself

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bellator card looks better then ufc one. IMO

DC wins and
Stipe wins.... maybe. Stipe has to be smart and wrestle or stay outside and just leg kick and jab.

Go RORY!

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bellator card looks better then ufc one. IMO

DC wins and
Stipe wins.... maybe. Stipe has to be smart and wrestle or stay outside and just leg kick and jab.

Go RORY!

That rematch fight ended well. They were just trying to knock each other out. Will definitely try to watch Rampage fight Cheal.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I think DC gets knocked out. I feel he will have the same career path as Silva after being knocked out for the first time from JJ. I hope not, but he is already packing his bags to retire soon.