MMA Thread

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL Fedor I was going to ask you to post that.

Where do you get them so quick?

Pico's the real deal

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think DC gets knocked out. I feel he will have the same career path as Silva after being knocked out for the first time from JJ. I hope not, but he is already packing his bags to retire soon.
Yeah, I can tell DC just want's a few more cheques. Can't blame the guy.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
IMG_0076.JPG

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ngannou getting wrecked because his cardio is shit. His takedown defense was there, but he just ran out of gas.

Araxen

That's what happens when you carry around 240 lbs of muscle.

Lesnar does it and Ngannou can. Having a gas tank is something you can train for. It's not like he has a glass chin which you can't. His ground game is obviously shit too and he can improve on that. The guy is 31 and will improve hopefully. The heavyweight division needs him to improve.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Stipe really disappointed me tonight. should have subbed his ass in round 3 if he knew any jiu jitsu.

Araxen

I think that Heavyweight fight was terrible. Stipe should have finished his ass and fuck you Ngannou for coming in with no gas tank. It was like I was watching UFC in it's early days where Tank would fucking gas out after the first two minutes if he didn't get a KO.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Volkan had no time, so he lost in the second round. Maybe he had to go to a court hearing or something. Who else do you pair against DC after Gus if DC wins? There are only a bunch of second rate guys DC hasn't beat. I think this is why DC wants JJ to get the shortest sentence so he can fiight JJ again before he retires and be a GOAT.