MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Its douchey to ban him when USADA confirmed his supplement was tainted by ordering the supplement directly from the manufacturer themselves.
Tim means got a 6 month by usada, even tho it was proven tainted supplement.

Goatface

dana and others have all said, all the fighter has to do is call the usada hotline
but that is bs
usada just lists bad to risky brands/supplements
in usada's guide they say fighters should have all their supplements tested by a 3rd party
i am certainly not in the biz to have testing done, but my internet searches say that costs like $2k+ a pop
sure someone like JJ should be doing that to anything he is thinking about it.
but the other guys, that could be a good chunk of change

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
dana and others have all said, all the fighter has to do is call the usada hotline
but that is bs
usada just lists bad to risky brands/supplements
in usada's guide they say fighters should have all their supplements tested by a 3rd party
i am certainly not in the biz to have testing done, but my internet searches say that costs like $2k+ a pop
sure someone like JJ should be doing that to anything he is thinking about it.
but the other guys, that could be a good chunk of change
As a counterpoint, supplements aren't needed...

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Shortly after that Nate Diaz pulls out a blunt and a lighter, lmao. On the post fight show, Lewis did ask for Francis but he also said any of the top 5 guys and whoever signs the contract first.

Great card tonight!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Horse meat really isn't that hard to find in Pattaya. Surely he's been hit in the head too many times? Has he tried walking down the street?

gak

<Gold Donor>
joke giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Joe would piss so hot that he would melt the container his sample is taken in.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

Belfort vs Machida at UFC 224

reading the rumor is Reem v Blaydes is in the works, but Blaydes is holding out for better contract

supposedly Cain is looking to be be on 226 card

Derek Brunson v Bisping might be in the works, apparently Bisping hasn't been happy with UFC offers
that is why he isn't on the London card.

wonder how much longer Bellator is going to be around

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i miss goldie

I don't. All he was good for was throwing back to "Joe". He barely had a clue what was going on in the cage even after years of being ringside. Even Rogan with the "tight guillotine" and the guy slipping out seconds later was always funny as fuck.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Or how about Goldie still trying to sell us Corn Nuts or whatever the fuck it was as Couture knocked down Sylvia at the beginning of the match

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

Dana clarified his statements, Conor is getting stripped and Khabib and Tony will be for the belt
Conor gets winner.......
also said Conor was looking to come back in August but now Sept

another report, UFC working for 2 Conor fights in 2018

and Conor says he wanted to fight Edgar after Max pulled out, but ufc declined due to not enough time to hype it up
(was only like 30 days)

=

any idea why no update to UFC rankings this week?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Edgar for a bangout is cool. He's got some slick boxing and a win adds some big name legacy value to Conor's resume.

People are going to be unsatisfied with him fighting anything besides a super monster like Khabib though and claim Edgar is worthless.