MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Arlovski's power lacked his prime crispness and accuracy. He's a warhawk though and have to respect that.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Think o malley career could be over if that's an ankle injury

He's heavily reliant on his feet as a fighter. I think that's a wrap

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Embarrassing main event . "Ow ow ow" never seen a fighter so adverse to getting hit girl or not.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I don't believe that was an ankle injury. If it were and it was the worst case scenario he wouldn't have been able to walk on it at all, adrenaline or not. He broke some shit in his foot and will be back in 6-8 mos is my guess. I tore my ATFL (the main ligament in your ankle) and when you do that you don't keep hopping around etc. You can't do shit. O'Malley is tough as shit but he ain't that tough. That was a broken foot 100%.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brian Ortega is the man.

The Main was just awful.

How can a fighter be so scared to get hit. What an embarrassment to the sport. She was finished and never really even took a punch.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
She was finished and never really even took a punch.

What fight did you watch?

I don't believe that was an ankle injury.

The way they were looking at his leg and braced it after, I'm thinking it was his shin. If his foot was broken he could have gotten out hobbling on a coach or using a crutch. Broken feet happen often and I've never seen a reaction like that to one.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Cyborg is a different kind of male.

FTFY.

How much did that girl get paid? She didn't belong in the cage and she fought like she knew it. Be a professional and fight (MAIN EVENT CARD) or don't sign the contract. Dana should be pissed.

Women's MMA has a major depth problem – there aren't enough competitive fights for the women at the top. Instead of recycling fights and rematches the matchmaking has been throwing women who don't belong in the top 15 against top 3 fighters. The skill gap is too large, this isn't competitive, and it's not fun to watch.

On the men's side, why isn't Ortega getting the marketing machine?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

After 7 months, women's FW has Cyborg and 3 other chicks
think they don't care enough to invest in it, just going to keep it around as long as cyborg is going.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
cyborg hits like a man, you see every chick getting hit is like "wtf" and goes bewildered. she should fight joe rogan.

Goatface

few things from Helwani's twitter

Dana White says Sean O’Malley’s X-Rays were negative. “Not a broken foot,”
Ortega says he weighed 164 tonight.
Dana White: The fight to make is (Cyborg) vs Nunes.

=

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What fight did you watch?

The same fight you watched, where a girl got punched in the face, didn't get KO'd and turtles up like a little bitch to grab a pay check.

If you are a main fucking card on the UFC at least go out like a pro and don't give up.

Shit was pathetic.

Holly got hit way more and way more often and never acted like a scared 5th grader,.

Lenas, man I thought you knew.
/disappoint

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users