MMA Thread

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
The same fight you watched, where a girl got punched in the face, didn't get KO'd and turtles up like a little bitch to grab a pay check.

If you are a main fucking card on the UFC at least go out like a pro and don't give up.

Shit was pathetic.

Holly got hit way more and way more often and never acted like a scared 5th grader,.

Lenas, man I thought you knew.
/disappoint
You should get punched in the face by Cyborg. Lol

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Holly got hit way more and way more often and never acted like a scared 5th grader,.

/disappoint

Holly had the right to be in there, Yana did not. It was obvious from the first punch. The fault here is on the UFC, not on a poor Russian girl who jumped at the opportunity to make $100k. This wasn't some UFC vet finally getting a shot, this is an Invicta fighter being put on a headline for her debut against a -1400 favorite. Never even should have happened.

After seeing Yana land a garbage TD and manage to pin Cyborg on the fence for so long, I am starting to think Nunes has a chance of wrestle-fucking her up.

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The same fight you watched, where a girl got punched in the face, didn't get KO'd and turtles up like a little bitch to grab a pay check.

If you are a main fucking card on the UFC at least go out like a pro and don't give up.

Shit was pathetic.

/disappoint

Shit was worse than Lesnar. And Lesnar is the only other time I've seen that much aversion to being hit.

She set a new bar. "Owwie owwie I don't want to fight !" Off a fucking jab. May as well be a thrown fight. She had zero intent of fighting if you watch her reaction to being hit it's a full disengage ala Tito when Chuck would open up heavy combinations against the cage. Fully conscious, undamaged, just fully disengaged.

I've only seen this reaction a few times and it has nothing to do with damage. It's heart and who's a fighter and who's not.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Shit was worse than Lesnar. And Lesnar is the only other time I've seen that much aversion to being hit.

She set a new bar. "Owwie owwie I don't want to fight !" Off a fucking jab. May as well be a thrown fight. She had zero intent of fighting if you watch her reaction to being hit it's a full disengage ala Tito when Chuck would open up heavy combinations against the cage. Fully conscious, undamaged, just fully disengaged.

I've only seen this reaction a few times and it has nothing to do with damage. It's heart and who's a fighter and who's not.
lol
Kunitskaya said at the post-fight press conference. “Because I felt I could control the fight at some points, but you saw what happened.”

some points? that would mean she'd have to survive another 4 rounds of man punching, currently no one on the roster is even close to as tough as Holly, this bitch turtle'd up the first strike

“I think I was nervous because I was facing Cris Cyborg, a great fighter that’s not in my weight class. But it was all a mental problem, I will try to fix it and comeback stronger.”

I mean that's true, she is a BW, there are currently no true 145 FW's. Only cyborg, even then if she stopped juice, she'd make weight.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Maybe Aldo never belonged in the cage with Conor because he dropped after a single punch.

Shit happens in fights. Sometimes fighters realize they made a mistake. Sometimes a single shot can make you realize you aren't in the tier you thought you were. No surprise, Yana went through this.

• 1Salty

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Maybe Aldo never belonged in the cage with Conor because he dropped after a single punch.

Shit happens in fights. Sometimes fighters realize they made a mistake. Sometimes a single shot can make you realize you aren't in the tier you thought you were. No surprise, Yana went through this.

Difference between the lights going out and taking the first opportunity to give up. Yana showed no heart, no passion, no respect for the sport, and failed the fans. I guess she made some money but her MMA career will never recover from this poor showing.

If Cyborg is a lion, Yana is a mouse. You know what happens when a lion gets pit in the coliseum against a mouse? NO ONE IS ENTERTAINED.

• 1Solidarity

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Dude Yana didn't want that fight at all. You could see that in the tunnel walk out. She looked defeated before even getting i the ring. It was a waste of time for everyone.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
For everyone except Yana who got paid. Hell Id take a punch from Tyson for 100k cuz thats all it would take. Fastest money I ever earned as I wake up to find that check under my pillow. Thanks toothfairy Mike.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Breathe in the wonder of a USADA free nation boys.

Crocop's sprawl and clinch break game is legendary. Roy will not be able to slow down the inevitable assuming Crocop is in Rizin shape. It being in London should mean testing is optional.

Must be nice being a Bellator fighter. Get to have a full nights sleep and not get shaken down for piss and blood at 6 in the morning.

Yes sir its the lifee.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Breathe in the wonder of a USADA free nation boys.

Crocop's sprawl and clinch break game is legendary. Roy will not be able to slow down the inevitable assuming Crocop is in Rizin shape. It being in London should mean testing is optional.

Yes sir its the lifee.
England is forever dirty, since they let Bisping skate away w/ two decision wins.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider

Did you make a post to take a jab at Jose Aldo by comparing him to Yana? Or are you sucking Conor's dick?

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

It's a huge surprise to me.

It's a main event on a PPV UFC card ffs. The headliner quit after a single punch. At least go out on your shield.

Can't believe you are comparing this to Aldo getting legit Ko'd.

If Yana got legit Ko'd I would not complain but the fact that she fought like she did is a farce.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Did you make a post to take a jab at Jose Aldo by comparing him to Yana? Or are you sucking Conor's dick?
aldo has sucked since USADA and getting one punched, fighting once a year and ducking Conner whenever possible, at least yana the mom lasted almost a whole round, Aldo can't even hold his pee straight.

• 1Picard

Lenas

Trump's Staff
My only point is that the blame doesn't fall on Yana it falls on Dana and the matchmakers. They fucked up. NO ONE expected this chick to do well against Cyborg, including herself. You can tell she wasn't even confident in the hype videos they play before the fight.