MMA Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brb chopping off my cocknballs. Next stop: scissoring on ppv with Rousey.
fDa0aFr.jpg

Falmer_sl

shitlord
Mittrione should be publicly executed for those horrible, hateful comments. This is the 21st century, we live in a tolerant, progressive society - if some gay guy wants to get his cock and balls cut off to legally beat up some women, who are we to judge? Anyone who's against that is pretty much worse than holocaust deniers and should be burned at a stake and all his belongings should be sold and the money donated to support the LGBT movement.

I can totally relate to what miss Fox is going through because I was raised by six blind and deaf male-to-female transgender lesbians in a polyamorous house hold and on my 14th birthday I finally realized I'm just an office chair trapped in a man's body, so I had my feet and hands cut off and had a doctor surgically attach little plastic wheels to the end of my limbs. None of the disgusting bigots wanted to sit on me though... shows you how backwards our society still is.

*LIKE THIS IF YOU HATE RACISM*

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not what you say, it's how you say it. The fallout from Rogan vs Mittrione has proved that. Meat-head lived up to his nickname and now he will get his slap on the wrists for it.

95% of people and all rational people agree with Rogan, that a person born a male should not fight a person born a female... under any circumstances. Bone density and ligament wiring don't change, even if you chop stuff off. Male and Female bodies are not created equal. Whether you think that is God, mother nature, or simple evolution, it doesn't matter or change the fact.

The LBGT community wants to apply blanket equality across the board in ALL circumstances for political reasons... even at the cost and risk of safety of human beings. Shame on them and I hope they are held appropriately culpable when serious and life threatening incidents occur. Anyone involved in allowing those fights to happen should be banned from the sport and potentially face criminal prosecution if a fighter were seriously injured.

This isn't complicated or even an issue with layers that need to be considered. It is simple. This is not the slippery slope issue that they think it is... because most of the same people that would vote and even fight for their rights can plainly see the danger that professional fighters place themselves in every time they step in the ring. There has to be some equality in place for the health of the fighters and to provide a level playing field for the competition. Weight divisions prevent a 125 lbs fighter from taking on a 265 lbs heavy weight. The whole thing is completely ludicrous.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uriah Hall won his last two fights when he kicked that dude's face in. Both Bubba and Dylan stepped in the cage after that fucking terrified.

Really great season. Maybe the bestest one evar.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I'm glad that Kelvin won, too. Nice story, and he can fucking fight. Choking out the two favorites from Jones' team and the brutal knock out in the quarterfinals was impressive. Too bad he's going to get fucking murdered on Saturday.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Too bad he's going to get fucking murdered on Saturday.
I'd say that depends on his coaches. If he doesn't double leg Uriah through the cage when he starts bouncing his lead leg up and down 5 times before throwing the kick then Kelvin's coaches have shit the bed hard.

I've seriously never seen a tell that big before. Watch his front leg before he throws those inside leg kicks on Dylan from tonight. He bounces the leg on his toes multiple times before throwing it a bunch of times. I just kept waiting for Dylan to plant him on his ass as he threw a low kick and he just kept standing there and eating jabs and kicks.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm surprised Uriah doesn't walk away from his fights with broken hands/feet. The power, violence, and velocity with with he strikes just seems like somethings gotta give. To this point, it's been his opponents faces...

Interesting fact, Uriah fought and lost to Chris Weidman in 2010. Dana loves Uriah so much, that he is going to get the fast track if he keeps winning. I bet his 3rd fight in the UFC could be for a belt as long as he doesn't lose.

From start to finish, this season of TUF was phenomenal. My personal favorite ever. The coaches, the fighters, and the fights were all A+.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Latest episode of TUF
I was extremely impressed with KG's fight again Josh ending it with yet another rear naked choke. I kind of felt bad for Dylan by the end of that fight as Uriah Hall just picked him apart. He's certainly one scary dude.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
You don't have to spoiler stuff that has already aired.

Dylan was just scared like Bubba was before him. Grimm is right, Uriah got to the finals the moment he landed that kick in the first fight.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously, who gets on top on the ground and ends up cowering from strikes from the guy on his back? That shit is retarded. Hall is good but he's not the greatest fighter of all time with magic punches or some shit.

The Anderson Silva talk floating around is wildly premature. Dude beat some TUF contestants and he's lost to two different guys still working for their first shots at Silva(one has his coming up). Let's slow our roll a bit here.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
But grim MMA speculation lives and breaths off of hyperbolic speculation! I take him for what he is so far. Super solid fighter who can improve a great deal and maybe wreck some shit in UFC

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK this is gonna be 2 events in a row where I make all my picks by gut, even if I don't know who the fuck the fighters are. I'm pretty confident that I absolutely should not be confident in the least.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tate's body > Rousey's body

edit: Watching InsideMMA, know what I could do without? Ever having to hear about how EVERYONE is excited for the WMMA fight and EVERY card bitches fight on they steal the show.

No, just fucking no. Stop this shit.

They start the bit with "It's the fight everyone here is looking forward to! Everyone is most excited for it!"then Ron Kruck shits on the whole thing "Oh BTW, Vegas doesn't agree, not taking bets on the fight. Only taking action on Faber/Jorgenson."