MMA Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
meisha2.gif

20130412044440_IMG_7356.JPG
Fuck you guys for hating on Women's MMA a month or two ago. Godlike images!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Indeed, women in bikinis are impossible to find without women's MMA!

On a related note, allow me to welcome you since this is your first day on the internet.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What the fuck. Have any of you been on the official UFC Facebook page? It is nothing but spam about links to watching the fights for free. Do they not have anyone to police that shit?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I couldn't get it to work either. Typically I just use mma-tv.net, but I am tired of the instability of that place.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Try this

You should only need to forward a single port #, and here's how to find which one:
1.open ST
2.click Tools -> Statistics
3.scroll down until you find this line: "Outer IPv4 UDP Ports xxxxx"
4. this is the only port necessary to forward, and you only need to forward UDP packets (forwarding TCP seems to be optional, as i've got my router set to forward UDP only and it works perfectly.)

now, if you do this and it still doesn't work, you may need to do a fresh install. (note that there's a little more to it than just un-installing/re-installing. after uninstalling, you have to find the "hidden" ST properties folder and manually delete it before re-installing. if you don't do this step, when you re-install it will be set up for the same UDP port again.)

ST uses 15700, 15800, & 15900 on yourlocalIP, (i.e., "localhost,") but not on your outer IP.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is the thing I have noticed about women's MMA. Their striking is awful, it is boring as fuck to watch. But some of them have some serious legit ground game.

EDIT: And then Cat rapes her with knees. Shows you how much I know.