MMA Thread

Goatface

and the Irish Gorilla loses some negotiating power.

don't remember if rogan guest or another podcast, was saying the rumor was Conor is looking for $25+m plus share for next fight.

--

Georges St-Pierre opens as early favorite in potential fight with Nate Diaz

St-Pierre, the former UFC middleweight and welterweight champion, opened as a 2-to-1 favorite on online sports book Bovada. A $200 bet on GSP would pay $100 in the event of a GSP victory.
Diaz, comes in as an 8-to-5 underdog, meaning a $100 bet would pay $160 should Diaz win.

-
USADA to honor UFC fighters who have reached 25 clean drug tests milestone

There are currently 19 UFC fighters who have reached the 25-clean test milestone as of May 1: Holly Holm (35), Cris Cyborg (33), Alvarez (32), Vitor Belfort (32), Daniel Cormier (30), dos Anjos (30), Miocic (28), Robbie Lawler (27), T.J. Dillashaw (27), Conor McGregor (27), Edson Barboza (27), Dominick Cruz (27), Fabricio Werdum (27), Frankie Edgar (27), Torres (26), Stephen Thomson (25), Tyron Woodley (25), Dustin Poirier (25) and Johny Hendricks (25).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
cristiane-santos.jpg

i guess you too, can turn into a man after 10 years of hard work
CyborgWeighIn.gif

Also... 35x
PleasantThoroughHypacrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Honor" them? What the fuck is this shit? What is this world we are living in now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
hard rumors are
GSP vs. conor/khabib
Rockhold vs. Gus for 205 interim
Dana shot down the interim title talk about Gus vs Rockhold, but that they are indeed trying to make the fight happen.

Goatface

“I’m retired unless such a good offer comes through, I’m retired, I am. I just haven’t made it official. I have no intention of fighting, let’s be honest. I’m retired. I haven’t made it official yet but I’m probably retired. Now of course when I say probably, that still gives me a window to come back but I’m probably retired.”
Michael Bisping

guess the ufc wouldn't give him the money fight he was wanting
sad, was hoping to see him get ko'd one last time

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
“I’m retired unless such a good offer comes through, I’m retired, I am. I just haven’t made it official. I have no intention of fighting, let’s be honest. I’m retired. I haven’t made it official yet but I’m probably retired. Now of course when I say probably, that still gives me a window to come back but I’m probably retired.”
Michael Bisping
he talks like he just got Mexican'd to death
giphy.gif

look at that incompetant ref'in, 5 blows to the head cuz he circled all around

big john woulda knee dived Bisping and spared him 4 blows
DrDyHI2.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
So fall fights are between Khabib, Lee, Conor (?), and GSP (?). I think GSP would sit out before fighting Lee. I say Eddie wins bigly, but loser (Poirier) can rebound against Tony and keep his hopes alive.

Not disappointed. 155 needs to sort itself out with as many fights as the dudes will accept. Either of these guys could fight again before the end of the year if the right fight is there (does the loser want to fight Barbosa?). It's the least exciting fight to make for me, but the division has a lot of ground to make up with elimination bouts. Bust up the top 5, get guys to lose.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Michael Bisping

guess the ufc wouldn't give him the money fight he was wanting
sad, was hoping to see him get ko'd one last time

He's down to 1 eyeball. Hang it up.

Goatface

Mackenzie Dern misses strawweight limit (116 pounds) by seven pounds (123 pounds)
will be a catchweight fight with Dern fined 30%

couldn't find update stats, but should be top 5 worse missed weights in ufc

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Mackenzie Dern misses strawweight limit (116 pounds) by seven pounds (123 pounds)

I always thought she looked a bit fat in the ass for strawweight.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

fat bitch should be banned from SW, who was the guy that wasn't allowed to fight at the lower weight class anymore?

Stay at FW or BW