MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
891cd4ef70984fdf63b357be04b05f0c.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Impressed with Kelvin, thought this one was gonna look a lot like the Weidman fight. Honestly though Jacare is one of those fighters who looks like they got old overnight though.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have not missed Fitch at all. Stupid signing by Bellator. Fitch is still boring as fuck.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
That would not be a title fight in a men's weight class. Pennington's record is pretty terrible, and if you've ever watched her fight before you'd be like, "nah, she's ain't ready for that one." They are really struggling to find talent for the women's divisions I guess. All three of them. Wait...there's 4 now. Doesn't make much sense adding divisions when there is no one there to beat the champ. Cyborg can't cut weight. Valentina is too small or something? Straw Weight is the only weight class where they actually have anything intriguing going on. Maybe Dern can change that by moving up 10 lbs.

I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud when Cub Swanson referred to Mackenzie Dern as Big Mac Dern. She should adopt that and move up to 125.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Chuck Liddell Says He's Returning to MMA, Targeting Possible Jon Jones Fight

"In my mind, I'd like to fight two good warm-up fights then I'd like a shot at Jon Jones. I'm serious I'd like a shot at him, but we'll see. I think style wise, in my prime, I would have matched up with him perfect. Right now, I don't know but I would like to take a shot at it."

Good lord he is fucking delusional. I really, really hope nobody actually lets him fight. Does he not remember how his career ended? Someone should show this to him since clearly he has brain damage. Oh and let's not forget he lost a decision to fucking Keith Jardine before all of this.

1526341837364.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so looks like next year, ufc will have
12 PPVs
15 events on espn+
15 events on another network
lul OK, 42 out of 52 weeks a year.

Are they going to a 2 prelim fights and 3 main-card format? Or maybe they going to pull people out of the crowd to fight when half their card gets injured, misses weight, and/or popped for 'roids?

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
That's a similar schedule to what they're doing already.

They could easily add a couple divisions on the men's side without diluting talent while creating more excitement.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That's a similar schedule to what they're doing already.

They could easily add a couple divisions on the men's side without diluting talent while creating more excitement.
w/o diluting talent? they just released yair rodriguez

They would probably do better sorta Pride style, no divisions and max of 30lb spread. Mighty Mouse vs. Robbie Lawler? why not???, But more divisions? and have assholes like Conor just waiting it out for fun, and then doing even more intrim shit?