MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
DfLX871WkAAnraT.jpg

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
The fact that a commission can overrule a doctor on what a healthy cut is yet no one stepped in for Till is great for the sport. NOT.

Romero now overweight his last two fights. He'd be a tiny 205'er.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just weigh the fuckers in right before they enter the octagon. No more weight cuts then. True weight classes then.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh wow, i think Holly is now just a FW, she packed on way more muscle than before, and before she had the most muscular womans bod, theres no more BW135 for her.
b7a4574acafaa4e7f42c23f773f64d65.png

This tall bitch gonna fall down, hopefully at least Holly will win out of the J/W crew, i still think most will lose cuz J/W will be spread so thin.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Sergio Pettis might have stolen that one. LOL at the judge who scored it 30-27.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Judges just did same thing again lol, crazy.

Mirsad Bektic def. Ricardo Lamas via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
People bitching about esparza vs Gadhela a "Robbery". A close fight that can go either way is hardly a robbery.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
People bitching about esparza vs Gadhela a "Robbery". A close fight that can go either way is hardly a robbery.

Agree. The boos were over the top.

A lot of people bitching are probably putting a lot of weight into "strikes landed" and how bad Gadelha's face was cut up.

That said, the judges might have put too much weight into Gadelha's takedowns. I don't think she did much in the second round.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Blaydes looked good. Hope he doesn't lose his win after another backwards marijuana test.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Every now and then when someone in RL asks "you ever gonna fight again?" I think of shit like that Overeem hit, how the fuck is he going to go buy groceries with a fucking Sagat chest scar on his goddamn forehead now, poor guy christ on a bike!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Neither of these clowns have any business fighting in the UFC. What a shit show

• 1Like