MMA Thread

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Not sure what Stipe's plan was for this fight. DC got what he wanted.

It was like Stipe was surprised by DC's open finger-pointing hands.

Great result for DC. His legacy went from HOF'er status to something else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Jesus christ can we stop indulging in the notion that Brock lesnar is actually a top level HW. God dammit I am so tired of that juiced up monkey showing up and taking fights away from actual good and consistent fighters.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
DC is a much more rounded fighter than anyone in these two divisions except the drug addict. That Lesnar bit so over the top lol

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
EKHs7e.gif

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus christ can we stop indulging in the notion that Brock lesnar is actually a top level HW. God dammit I am so tired of that juiced up monkey showing up and taking fights away from actual good and consistent fighters.
So much this. I can't believe they are actually going to let him come back again to fight for the title. So fucking dumb.

And yes, the over the top fucking WWE drama was retarded.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I suppose the plus side to DC fighting HW is that he doesn't have to cheat to make weight.

• 1Worf

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I'm a long time Jon Jones guy. I don't think Jon will beat DC at HW. I also don't think DC will ever beat Jones at LHW. He just cuts too much weight. If DC really wants to solidify his legacy, he does it at HW against Bones. If he wins, he does that in my opinion. If he loses, there are asterisks all over the place, but Jones pretty much takes the spot. It's the fight to make. Not with Brock Lesnar who hasn't legitimately won a fight in 8 years.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
As for the Ngannou vs. Lewis fight...neither one of those guys deserve a title fight. Was that perhaps the first time that a post fight interview did not take place following a co-main event? I'd put my money on yes. It was like both guys respected each others stand up so much they didn't want to engage...but it was also like watching some reality tv with my wife after I had too many beers and was ready to fall asleep.

• 1Like

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Brock won't be eligible to fight til January. DC wants to be done in March. Shit ain't adding up. Lesnar isn't going to be DC's last fight.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I'm a long time Jon Jones guy. I don't think Jon will beat DC at HW. I also don't think DC will ever beat Jones at LHW. He just cuts too much weight. If DC really wants to solidify his legacy, he does it at HW against Bones. If he wins, he does that in my opinion. If he loses, there are asterisks all over the place, but Jones pretty much takes the spot. It's the fight to make. Not with Brock Lesnar who hasn't legitimately won a fight in 8 years.

We haven't had any news about Bones in ages. Dude still has the drug thing to get through.

Meanwhile DC has a strict timeline. Earlier in the week he said 2 more fights – November then March.

Can Bones make that? What's the status of Brock's drug suspension?

Here is where Lesnar going back on the juice and refusing to pee into a cup for awhile comes back to bite him; he could've stayed in the testing pool and had it all behind him but does he have a 6 month wait?

DC wants money fights to end his career but this shit is out of his control since he's calling out dopers who aren't cleared to fight.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Brock won't be eligible to fight til January. DC wants to be done in March. Shit ain't adding up. Lesnar isn't going to be DC's last fight.

DC wants to be done by March at the latest. It'd be stupid for him not to go out on top after a massive WWE payday.

Can Bones make that? What's the status of Brock's drug suspension?

Lesnar should be able to come back in January. Bones might be out until 2019. I doubt we'll ever see him vs DC again, which is just as well because we all know exactly how that will go down.

Watching DC with the second belt makes me so irritated at Jones for squandering himself. He could have been the 2-division champ for the last five years and mercing everyone.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity