MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Draftkings now has an MMA fantasy game as well. I know we used to do it in the past, so would anyone be interested in doing this again?

We can do one for free just for bragging rights, so no need to throw any money into it. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will be happy to set it up.
do you have to register on draftkings? (never done any of this)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well, go make an account and see if it let's you

Yes you have to register and create an account
ok registered, if you're like me and never did this, they'll bring you to deposit page at the end, just click on home (to not deposit min 5$) and i think thats it, i don't care about 5bucks but i'm not gonna fiddle w/ my wallet for it either

draftkings user:Lanx

for the fantasy league invite

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
OK, so here is the downside of all this. Once I set the game up, it is locked in and I can't change it. And if I set it up, and not everyone picks, the game just cancels.

So we need to get a solid list of people who want to play before I can create it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One of the worst fights ever. I was really looking forward to this fight too.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
About a dozen punches between both of them. Lewis probably put up more kicks than that. What a crap shoot, boring ass fight I was expecting some brutal hits, but nah, prancing like fags. What a waste of time. I wonder how much of the winnings Lewis is splitting with him to let him win for doing absolutely nothing. Garbage. Surprised the crowd wasn't erupting in boos.

Goatface

iirc, lewis said surgery was only a 50/50 chance to fix it
a muscle issue, nothing really damaged

dana's comments should be great later

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Beautiful short hook. He poked Stipe again two seconds before, but it didn't matter, Stipe wasn't going to see that punch coming regardless.