MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lesnar should be able to come back in January. Bones might be out until 2019. I doubt we'll ever see him vs DC again, which is just as well because we all know exactly how that will go down.

Well we know how half of it would go. DC would lose, then it would be a coin flip as to whether the loss would actually stand or not.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Francais Obama - black guy that does nuttin

DC "fingers" Jones - if you can't beat JJ, poke em

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This was another horrible UFC where new rules need to be made, proven examples

Costa/Hall, fucking 3 dick kicks?

eyepokes, or rather eye flick? looked like he got flicked, always suspicious when you get a KO after an eye poke.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
This was another horrible UFC where new rules need to be made, proven examples

Costa/Hall, fucking 3 dick kicks?

eyepokes, or rather eye flick? looked like he got flicked, always suspicious when you get a KO after an eye poke.

There are new rules.

Nevada just hasn't adopted them.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
giphy.gif

Look at the tiny Chihuahua lol, Brock didn't even look at him and Dana wants to deport his ass for ruining WWE antics.

• 2Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ehhhh I'm more partial to Joe looking like a twink man-worshipping faggot in every sequence. "He's got that look in his eye"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I have to say, DC knocking out Stipe was the most unlikely scenario in my mind. I still don't know how I feel. Love Stipe, happy for DC, but not happy at the same time. God damn. Never been so conflicted after a fight.

• 2Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck DC. He is a fat faggot. Bones iced him, and decisioned him, everyone knows he isn't the man.

It's not his fault Jon cant get his shit together, but everyone knows what time it is.

I give him credit for stopping Stipe, but he did poke the fucking guy in the eyes multiple times, as well as right before the stoppage. He isn't really fun to watch, I was hoping Miocic would win, but now we get to see a stupid Brock Lesnar fight.

I wonder what will happen with Stipe now. Ngannou is basically cooked, which is fucking crazy given how much hype he had. Stipe will probably get another title shot.

• 2Solidarity

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I've heard Jones could be back in March, that's why I brought it up. We've discussed it here before. I'd imagine Alexander Volkov gets Derrick Lewis or Stipe and they move forward with a challenger for DC or interim belt from there.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't think anyone is surprised. He has that wrestling background where they are taught to do anything to win, take any edge they can get.

Its really too bad referee review isn't a thing. If its intentional it needs a point subtracted without warning.

They know the rules. Warnings are for accidents and the amateurs.

Last night also demonstrated the need for yellow cards. Herb wanted to do something. He threatened to do something. But COULDN'T do something.

His threat to take a point away from either fighter was an empty threat. He knew both were equally as culpable so in that circumstance if you take a point away from both, it does nothing. Take a point away from one of them, it's too much.

A double yellow solves the "severity" problem that threatening to take a point away brings that we just saw last night. 2nd yellow card should be a green card. Those guys deserved to get hit with a 10% deduction.

Last edited: