MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He could have banged with Anderson a bit. DC fought too smart.

Not a fan of overly cautious fighters, especially when they have major talent.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
DC is a vomitfire.

His stupid mummy guard is lame, he is just out there poking dudes in the eyes, leading with open hand.

Not only that but he literally counters punches...with not punches of his own, but goes for an underhook to secure a clinch and takedown instead.

Wrestlefucking is cool sometimes, but to do it match after match, playing it safe everytime out is a fuck you to the fans. That's why people love Conor. He might gas out, but at least he takes risks and goes for broke.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
DC is a vomitfire.

His stupid mummy guard is lame, he is just out there poking dudes in the eyes, leading with open hand.

Not only that but he literally counters punches...with not punches of his own, but goes for an underhook to secure a clinch and takedown instead.

Wrestlefucking is cool sometimes, but to do it match after match, playing it safe everytime out is a fuck you to the fans. That's why people love Conor. He might gas out, but at least he takes risks and goes for broke.

8rWSPVW.gif
8rWSPVW.gif

8rWSPVW.gif
8rWSPVW.gif
8rWSPVW.gif
8rWSPVW.gif

8rWSPVW.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I hate DC and I don't think he wrestle fucks too much. He is an active fighter/wrestler willing to throw down.

Goatface

i just don't like that he is probably going just stand around with both belts for months waiting on brock
who will probably piss hot with weeks to go
also saw brock still hasn't paid his $250k fine to the Nevada commission

--

don't know if bs or not, but nick has said that he makes just as much doing gym/store appearances as fighting

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Nobody shared the last Schaub post.

I wonder who Schaub and White both schtupped.... *cough* Rousey *cough*

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

guess these numbers came out last week, don't see ufc disagreeing

UFC 226 did "a little under 400,000 buys "

prelims 668k 0.3 (18-49) peak 800,00
pre-fight show 254,000
post-fight show 155,000