51SEL5UugnL.jpg

DEWALT DG5120 Heavy-duty Drill Holster

btw there's a fight tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

i still don't understand how he did it and really don't want to know

anyway
prelims are on FS2, i am sure once ufc leaves fox, it will be added to my cable package

couple of fights could be good

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't really know what to make of what Palhares is saying. On one hand, I get if there was confusion, but on the other hand, why is there always so much fucking confusion with this potato?

When he was hurting people, they said he was 'confused' because he was trained to watch the ref, and not to release to taps. Which for anyone else made sense, but it always seemed like a sketchy bullshit excuse with him.

The entire weight thing before this...I'm supposed to believe that he was 'confused' in thinking that there was no weight limit when everyone else was like "Of course there was? Da fuq?"

So now I'm supposed to believe that he feels bad about his performance, but at the same time I'm supposed to believe that he didn't know about penalties, then gets a penalty after being warned, but then he wanted to turtle because of points?

I mean, the shit confuses me, but I don't know how much leeway I should be giving this guy anymore.

Rousimar Palhares lost ‘one of the worst matches of my life’ at Kasai Pro 3

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
I don't really know what to make of what Palhares is saying. On one hand, I get if there was confusion, but on the other hand, why is there always so much fucking confusion with this potato?

When he was hurting people, they said he was 'confused' because he was trained to watch the ref, and not to release to taps. Which for anyone else made sense, but it always seemed like a sketchy bullshit excuse with him.

The entire weight thing before this...I'm supposed to believe that he was 'confused' in thinking that there was no weight limit when everyone else was like "Of course there was? Da fuq?"

So now I'm supposed to believe that he feels bad about his performance, but at the same time I'm supposed to believe that he didn't know about penalties, then gets a penalty after being warned, but then he wanted to turtle because of points?

I mean, the shit confuses me, but I don't know how much leeway I should be giving this guy anymore.

Rousimar Palhares lost ‘one of the worst matches of my life’ at Kasai Pro 3

So he just sat on his knees the entire match, not engaging, then says "I was pissed off with my performance"? He's legit retarded

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watched it last night and Cowboy smokes weed on camera with Joe. I was thinking, um? You have a fight in November? No doubt USADA is going to hear/see about this.

It is a great interview though. Cowboy goes hard on Jackson/Winklejon, and his story about the cave diving incident is terrifying.

If Cowboy is still fighting a year from now, I will be surprised. He just seems like an evolving person. He has lost 4 of his last 5, his team has abandoned him, and he just had his first child. Reflecting back on his career, I never felt like the UFC marketed him properly. For him to only have gotten 1 title shot is pretty stupid.

• 2Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
yeah cowboy was always one of my favorites, Gaejthe is my new cowboy. I wish him all the luck.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If Cowboy is still fighting a year from now, I will be surprised. He just seems like an evolving person. He has lost 4 of his last 5, his team has abandoned him, and he just had his first child. Reflecting back on his career, I never felt like the UFC marketed him properly. For him to only have gotten 1 title shot is pretty stupid.
I am not sure the marketing was really the issue. It was just every time he got close, he would end up losing a fight. I mean I see your point, and I had hoped he would have had another opportunity, I just recall him having losses at completely inopportune times.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am mainly referring to the 2013 to 2016 stretch.

He had an 8 fight win strike, which resulted in just 1 title shot. Then followed up that loss with a 4 fight win streak. A stretch 12 wins - 1 loss, and only 1 title shot. All of those fights were against the best guys too, big names. That is pretty questionable.

• 1Solidarity

Goatface

so apparently Conor hasn't agreed to do any press yet and might not do anything until close to the fight

-

Till says he is lightest he has ever been at this point out from a fight

-
didn't even now the season started

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Which is why that interview sounds like a guy with something to blame.

The people in his life even asked him "Are you attacking out of anger?" Its obvious hes at the end of his career with a lot of regrets hes going to be dumping and unloading.

Did Greg's gym go mainstream? Yeah it blew up. As a man you just move on you don't keep kicking rocks there if you don't like it or disagree with the coaches.