Goatface

apparently the rumor is GSP going for LW to face winner of Khabib/Conor
from last week
DmHcBtxU4AA_cAM.jpg

--

anyway, the Till beatdown made me happy

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i mean GSP barely survived against old dog Bisping, against young blood GSP got no chance

also Bisping was elbowing GSP from back pretty good, imagine Woodley's "explosive" elbows.

You have a fucked up definition of "barely survived"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

broken in the post, but i can see it when i quote

but it is broken again when i post the quote

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
i mean GSP barely survived against old dog Bisping, against young blood GSP got no chance

also Bisping was elbowing GSP from back pretty good, imagine Woodley's "explosive" elbows.
I just went back and rewatched it to see if I was losing my mind.

Outside of the elbows from the bottom, Bisping really hadn't done much to GSP besides tag him a few times. It was really either fighters match to win, up until GSP tagged him good and was able to pounce.

I really don't think GSP "barely survived". He took Bisping down a few times, knocked him down at the end and applied GNP until he was able to take his back.

I'd watch Woodley/GSP though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I just went back and rewatched it to see if I was losing my mind.

Outside of the elbows from the bottom, Bisping really hadn't done much to GSP besides tag him a few times. It was really either fighters match to win, up until GSP tagged him good and was able to pounce.

I really don't think GSP "barely survived". He took Bisping down a few times, knocked him down at the end and applied GNP until he was able to take his back.

I'd watch Woodley/GSP though.
barely survived as in GSP never looked so gassed, yea the last minute he clipped Bisping good and made a beautiful GSP top control to rnc, but you just re-watched, GSP looked gassed, when GSP never looked gassed before.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
barely survived as in GSP never looked so gassed, yea the last minute he clipped Bisping good and made a beautiful GSP top control to rnc, but you just re-watched, GSP looked gassed, when GSP never looked gassed before.

I dunno, it did look like he was gassed but GSP says he wasn't (says Bisping popped him right in the chin and was running around forcing GSP to chase him)

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user