MMA Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
da fuq???

She was on the same fight card where KK got destroyed!

go fo andrade

or go for JJ

or go for Hottie
17b2d2fb7258aec606bee6915d39e059.png

i mean what kind of backwards thinking is it to only fight the ones that has beaten the current champ? fight someone in top 3 and you should get title shot.

go fuck up Gollum

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man i forgot 228 was this weekend so i only watched Till get booty blasted

but going back — holy shit that knee bar from zabit was ridiculous

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
great card. cant wait to see zabit move up some. A perfect match since hes 15 is match him against korean zombie who is ranked 10th. both are bizarre and have interesting finishes. rolling kneebar versus twister!

Goatface

UFC Athlete Fabricio Werdum Receives Sanction for Anti-Doping Policy Violation
Werdum, 41, tested positive for trenbolone and its metabolite epitrenbolone following an out-of-competition urine test conducted on April 25, 2018. Trenbolone is a non-Specified Substance in the class of Anabolic Agents and prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited List.

Werdum’s two-year period of ineligibility, the standard sanction for a first offense involving a non-Specified Substance, began on May 22, 2018, the date his provisional suspension was imposed.

Fedor

<Banned>
Nicco Montano fires back at ‘scared’ Valentina Shevchenko - She was hoping our UFC 228 title fight would get canceled

“I think she lives in la la land for a reason. I think she really wanted that to happen, unless she’s another Mrs. Cleo and has a (psychic) job, because she’s good at that. But I think she was hoping for it. I think she’s a little scared to fight somebody like me. I think deep down she was hoping this fight was not going to happen so that she could have more ammo to be a cyber bully and she wouldn't have to face me in the Octagon.”

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
UFC Athlete Fabricio Werdum Receives Sanction for Anti-Doping Policy Violation
Werdum, 41, tested positive for trenbolone and its metabolite epitrenbolone following an out-of-competition urine test conducted on April 25, 2018. Trenbolone is a non-Specified Substance in the class of Anabolic Agents and prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited List.

Werdum’s two-year period of ineligibility, the standard sanction for a first offense involving a non-Specified Substance, began on May 22, 2018, the date his provisional suspension was imposed.
Goodnight sweet prince

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
She always had power, but at 228 she got some enchantment of speed or something, while retaining that power.