MMA Thread

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Fedor just posted one 2 posts after yours. Guy in Black jumps into octagon and runs around where Connor is standing then runs back to conor and they both throw a punch as guy in red is coming in

• 1Cutler
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This all started with Khabib & his crew trying to do some holy man zealot Muslim shit to Conor's teammate, even before the bus incident.

vGrade, you might be blind. It's pretty obvious dude in the black went after Conor.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Khabib is a monster but man was that retarded. Did Dillon Danis almost ko Khabib wtf? He looked real fired up jumping out of the cage and swinging then cowered up pretty fast.

Also love DW: "If I put this belt around you the crowd will throw shit in here". Makes Khabib leave, then immediately sends Buffer out alone to announce him the winner lol.

edit: I doubt Khabib gets the boot. UFC wants to break in Russia pretty bad and this crazy shit may have propelled Khabib high enough to become a star. People will want to see him lose now for sure.
To be fair, he is respected and was just doing his job. Would have been doubly shitty on the whole thing if the crowd disrespected him.
What a fun night. Between black beast's miraculous win and his post fight, Ferguson doing Ferguson things, and this shit show. This is the most entertainment i've had in MMA since ....ever?
Almost made me wish I'd paid for the fight. Almost.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
This all started with Khabib & his crew trying to do some holy man zealot Muslim shit to Conor's teammate, even before the bus incident.

vGrade, you might be blind. It's pretty obvious dude in the black went after Conor.
I never said he didnt go after Conor. Your the fucking blind one " Guy in Black jumps into octagon and runs around where Connor is standing then runs back to conor and they both throw a punch " Learn to read.

• 3Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You're backtracking what you said. Here, let me help you.
Conor punched first
And then you come back later with this.
Guy in Black jumps into octagon and runs around where Connor is standing then runs back to conor and they both throw a punch
You tried to make it sound like Conor started it in cage first, when that is clearly not true at all.

• 7Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
You're backtracking what you said. Here, let me help you.

And then you come back later with this.

You tried to make it sound like Conor started it in cage first, when that is clearly not true at all.

Then plays dumb and acts like he wasn't insinuating that it was Conor's fault.

• 7Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
aaaand-hes-gone-5aace9.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Some guy in a blue shirt punched LVMPD. Offiers were assaulted and intentionally punched.

I doubt 3 arrests cover it.

Also saw an athletic inspector get punched from behind.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

He's right I have never seen someone intentionally slug a police officer in a melee like that. Maybe he was genuinely confused. There was a moment when everyone was punching everyone.

Shit was a riot for the ages. I was afraid LVMPD had lost control of the building for a second. It LOOKED like they had lost control of the building and they had 20 motherfuckers in there. People who missed it live on the TV screen with replays available missed out hugely. This was something you needed to see in high res with some atmosphere, not just sitting at a computer monitor.

New precedent and new bars were set for riots. Conor is lucky, this will overshadow.. Somehow-- it saves him a tiny little bit of face. Its something to talk about, its something for fans to talk about besides how he lost. His draw will thrive.

Last edited: