Here's the original thread. Seriously, fuck these fanatical cunts

Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 11.15.09 AM.png

Goatface

almost forgot that bellator 207 was tonight and 208 is tomorrow
should have a couple good fights

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So, do I get my hopes completely smashed tonight and Fedor loses to Sonnen, of all people?

Fedor PLS retire

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Whats up with saad rib bones. Looks like some weird ass implant or some shit.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fedor's chin might be shot, but his grappling and sweeps are still the best in MMA. Fedor's transitions are still so quick which is what kept him on top in Pride. Those transitions is why he is the GOAT of Heavys. No one is close to this day.

AKA Chael crawled up like a bitch at every chance.

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Didn't see the whole fight but I'm hearing it was a throw in the same vein as the Tito fight.

Signals/positions that didn't make sense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Didn't see the whole fight but I'm hearing it was a throw in the same vein as the Tito fight.

Signals/positions that didn't make sense.
naw, Fedor just fucked up Chael, literally in the first 3seconds

you have to slowmo this, otherwise it looks like a classic Chael "work"
Fedor.gif

Fedor.gif

However, praise Chaels chin, holy shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wonder what a prime Fedor would do in todays UFC. His striking is arguably world class, still at his advanced age, nevermind when he was 29.

Grappling and wrestling he doesnt have many peers at HW, so he would be able to stuff Cormier and stifle all of his mummy bullshit, while holding a clear striking advantage.

I think he is just too big for Jon Jones. Him losing to BJJ wizard like Werdum is forgivable, so I really dont see anyone who would give him an honest challenge.

40 year old Fedor is still a great fighter, but father time always wins and it's most likely going to end badly for him unless he beats Bader then walks away.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users