MMA Thread

Goatface

don't think they will put conor against tony next
if he gets smashed again, his value will certainly take a hit

he would have a much better chance with a rematch

would almost bet will happen around july and they will be running the clip of Khabib jumping off the ring
and conor going on about attacking his family or whatever

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Very curious to see how Dana handles this. Threatening Dana rarely works out, so he may just tell him to leave then. Of course Dana will still hold him to his contract and prevent him from fighting elsewhere.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
While I agree with Khabib the rest of Conor's guys should have been disciplined too, insinuating that Conor started it with the bus incident kind of ignores Khabib and Lobov stuff that occurred before the bus incident.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Dana will still hold him to his contract and prevent him from fighting elsewhere.

Good luck enforcing that contract in Russia. Putin will write Khabib a personal exemption just to give the finger to the honorless Americans. Then Khabib will pocket phat blood money checks from Razman Kadyrov and the warlords at ACB.

• 1EyeRoll

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Good luck enforcing that contract in Russia. Putin will write Khabib a personal exemption just to give the finger to the honorless Americans. Then Khabib will pocket phat blood money checks from Razman Kadyrov and the warlords at ACB.

Fighting nobodies in 3rd rate promotions isn't really giving the finger to anyone.

Khabib's right that McGregor should have been punished more for the bus incident, but him nearly starting a riot and putting fans in danger is objectively worse.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Conor broke the law and dealt with the legal system. I don't think it's correct to say he wasn't punished.

The Russians should probably be arrested too.

What's he talking about with Conor hitting first? Did we see that video?

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Two Russians came at Conor. The first one was in black and came at him from the front/side. Conor saw coming and "engaged" him. The second Russian in the red came up behind him a moment later and sucker punched Conor.

Who really cares though about the minutia of it all. Conor is no fucking victim here and the Russians behaved like a pack of wild dogs. They all have an equal amount of blood on their hands.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Conor broke the law and dealt with the legal system. I don't think it's correct to say he wasn't punished.

The Russians should probably be arrested too.

What's he talking about with Conor hitting first? Did we see that video?
it doesn't matter if conor hit first or not(which he did) the other team had no reason to jump into the cage, other than to take cheap shots at conor.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Putin will have his 2m purse reimbursed if he follows through with going scorched earth no doubt. An opportunity to bash America on a high profile, 2m is nothing. Manafort's inept fat ass was collecting 10m a year for 10 years to send a few emails and pretend like he was useful.

I'm sure some oligarch has already contacted Khabib.

Goatface

pretty good size crowd there

where did they meet at? quality inn?

turn on subtitles for translations

--

Last edited:

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Huh, I never knew Putin was a midget. They must give him the Tom Cruise treatment in all his press photos.

• 1Salty

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol his poor English KIND of makes me like him a little.

He seems like an idiot though. Either way the UFC should just cut him. He will then be a celebrity sports figure in Russia, perhaps fight there a few times just for the fuck it and then retire and go on to train the next generation of goat fuckers.