MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Has nothing to do with you wanting to fuck my kids, since you brought it up. It has everything to do with your moral inconsistentcy. GregHardy is truehuman trash, Jon Jones is not, trying to help to you see the difference as I know your view is limited from your sister's window.

If I didn't even know who the fuck Greg Hardy was, how the fuck could I have known he had a conviction for beating up a woman in the first place?

*edit*

Although now it seems really fucked up that they booked him on the same card as Rachel Ostovich, even without the illegal knee finish.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
He crumpled more than once. It was a good stoppage

First one was from a push, not strikes. Second one he caught him, but at no point was he not defending himself or trying to get back up. Oh well we disagree on the stoppage. Doesn't really make a difference. Cejudo is champion of a division that will probably be dissolved.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If I didn't even know who the fuck Greg Hardy was, how the fuck could I have known he had a conviction for beating up a woman in the first place?

*edit*

Although now it seems really fucked up that they booked him on the same card as Rachel Ostovich, even without the illegal knee finish.
If you did not know then it was my bad. I apologise, with Greg being ex-NFL I assumed it was common knowledge. Sorry, your opinions of JJ rubbed me the wrong way, and obviously I held a grudge. If you didn't know, then my bad.

Last edited:
  • 2Picard
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Fuck Dillashaw. The guy is such a garbage human being. It was delicious to see him get his head knocked in. Sometimes guys like him can redeem themselves in the way they act after losing, but Dillashaw is right on brand. What a piece of shit

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If you did not know then it was my bad. I apologise, with Greg being ex-NFL I assumed it was common knowledge. Sorry, your opinions of JJ rubbed me the wrong way, and obviously I held a grudge. If you didn't know, then my bad.

You're being retarded right now.

Origin

Molten Core Raider

hUNAo.jpg

Also, fuck TJ Dillashaw. Dude had some seriously fucked up
Spellicon_R.png

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Not the only reason, but yeah. Cowboy is a dangerous grappler but he's happy to keep things standing. Conor doesn't fear his standup. It'd be a big payday, a fun fight for the fans, as good a shot at winning as he's going to get at 155, and could be spun into a whiskey endorsement or whatnot so again a big payday.

In other news, this doesn't feel like an ESPN production. It's the UFC and ESPN has the broadcast rights. A small bit disappointing.

This fight is much more interesting than a Diaz rematch to me. I love it.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Great night of fights. The whole Greg Hardy thing was unfortunate. I'd imagine that's just inexperience. Cowboy winning put the icing on my cake pretty early. Cejudo's win didn't feel like much. Kind of validates getting rid of that division. He can eat some food and stuff and fight him at 135 and take that belt if it's that big of a deal. So can the lot of them.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cejudo's win didn't feel like much. Kind of validates getting rid of that division.

Seems like the exact opposite is true. If Dillashaw had won or even gone the distance, it would have seriously undercut the legitimacy of the weight class. If anything, Cejudo beating Dillashaw like a chump suggests that the talent at flyweight is actually more stacked than it is in the weight classes that have had dual-division champions. Realistically though there was no reason to give Dillashaw this fight aside from the hopes that him winning would help dissolve the weight class.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
poor TJ, early stoppage imo, i mean sure TJ was prancing around on his knees tryin to grab some leg, but at least he wasn't out of it grabbing birds like brendan
QE53.gif

at no point did TJ look that bad.

Just let em fight until they pass out, they are BOTH champs, and it's a tiny man fight.

anyone remember Kongo?

Last edited:

Goatface

certainly not a TJ fans, but
think it should have gone one little for bit more
he looked like he still had enough sense to try to wrap henry up and stall

best/worse case - he gets smashed a bit more :)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
certainly not a TJ fans, but
think it should have gone one little for bit more
he looked like he still had enough sense to try to wrap henry up and stall

best/worse case - he gets smashed a bit more :)
lulz same ref let 1 bitch smash the other senseless

but when TWO champs fight, naw, he gotta step in.

• 2Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
Jesus, that girl got wreeeeeeeeeeeekt.

I guess the thinking must be that the females probably won't kill each other with undefended punches to the noggin, but the males just might.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
lulz same ref let 1 bitch smash the other senseless

but when TWO champs fight, naw, he gotta step in.
What are you talking about? That girl is moving and attempting blocks and counters the entire time. There was no issue with the ref in this video.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What are you talking about? That girl is moving and attempting blocks and counters the entire time. There was no issue with the ref in this video.
duh thats what i said, hes giving some whomped girl plenty of time, fucking hell no one here even knows who they are, yet when it's two champs in their division fighting, he pulls out like a teen.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
TJs knees get buckled at least twice and he really isn't intelligently defending himself, it was a clean stop. Yes, the ref could have let TJ get beaten up more before he stopped it but it wouldn't have changed anything and TJ wouldn't have been any less humiliated.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users