MMA Thread

Goatface

should start 7:30 with the knockdown, guy breaks it down almost frame by frame

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
No problem with the stoppage, too bad he's salty because he could've tried to shed some snake image by just admitting he got clipped.

j.jpg

s.gif

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol holy shit I never realized how small Rogan is.... WTF. I am so used to watching him in a seated position as I watch his podcasts frequently, and his big ass head kind of masks how small of a man he is relative to someone of above average height.

Im 6'1, Roberts is 6'6 and towers over him lol wow, if I was standing next to him he would still look very short. How tall is he? Cant be more than 5'7.

Fedor

<Banned>
Lol holy shit I never realized how small Rogan is.... WTF. I am so used to watching him in a seated position as I watch his podcasts frequently, and his big ass head kind of masks how small of a man he is relative to someone of above average height.

Im 6'1, Roberts is 6'6 and towers over him lol wow, if I was standing next to him he would still look very short. How tall is he? Cant be more than 5'7.

5'7"

Joe Rogan Height - How tall

DYgYRDpVAAAvmij.jpg:large

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

i mean, were you fooled by his interviews?
3aad5d8c0729adc7b32448bd802d1304.png

he goes in to interview a 6'4 jon jones and doesn't take off his shoes.

Jozu

lol wow. Rogan is basically Napoleon. No wonder why he is so triggered and defensive with his TRT treatments and fighting ability.

I knew he was short, and I respect the guy, as I am a fan, but it does shed a light on his bitch ass attitude sometimes when you cant really understand why he is acting like a pussy. This guy talked about not being able to buy "vitamins" when he was poor.....LMAO.

No fucking way he is 5'7 guy is 5'5 max, maybe 5'6 with elevated kicks. His wife is taller than him, and Gad Saad, who often talked about height and its relation to Women and their preference, he was super touchy and it all makes sense now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lol wow. Rogan is basically Napoleon. No wonder why he is so triggered and defensive with his TRT treatments and fighting ability.

I knew he was short, and I respect the guy, as I am a fan, but it does shed a light on his bitch ass attitude sometimes when you cant really understand why he is acting like a pussy. This guy talked about not being able to buy "vitamins" when he was poor.....LMAO.

No fucking way he is 5'7 guy is 5'5 max, maybe 5'6 with elevated kicks. His wife is taller than him, and Gad Saad, who often talked about height and its relation to Women and their preference, he was super touchy and it all makes sense now.
naw 5'7 to 5'8 sounds right
027bcfe253ed4fb7d489dea29dc93608.png

foley is 5'8 and dick is 5'10, maura is 5'3 (i'm guessing she's wearing huge heals)

Rogan just looks shorter now cuz his head is huge from trt, hgh.

iannis

Musty Nester
lol. the short rogan memes need to happen.

He always talks about that's why he learned to fight. Because he's a short dude and he always got picked on as a kid.

Jozu

Rogan is a good looking guy, honestly, his height is just a surprise ,like Lanx said his modern look, all roided out, has skewed his profile, as his head is enormous.

His wife isnt even that hot. And if HE says he is 5'8 he is 5'7. Almost every guy adds an inch to their height. Even I do, i came in here saying I was 6'1 im 6 even on my lic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
he had a hair transplant at 26 (3 years before those getty images pictures)

he just stopped trying to hide it recently which is why it looked so abrupt

Ah yeah sounds like he just got sick of fighting. Hair transplants are one of those things that are super dependent on so many factors.

Everyone thinks they're going to spend a little money and get a full head of Tom Brady hair (probably the best example of the greatest transplant result we can point to).

It simply doesn't work like that. The surgeon matters, getting a donor matters, how much money you have matters. Its extremely labor intense.

You got all these guys flying to Turkey to spend a little money under the table expecting the world. 2-3k for a transplant, laughable.

Goatface

ufc might have highest number of bald white guys on tv

=

i almost forgot, rest of the card is sorta meh

Bellator 214: Fedor vs. Bader
  • Saturday 01.26.2019 at 09:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Paramount Network

th.jpeg

• 1Like

Jozu

My buddy paid 18k for a hair transplant and it looks better than LeBron.

It varies.

My 67 year old step dad has a head of fully coiffed hair. Some guys are just unfortunate.

Goatface

Trace amount of same steroid metabolite found in Jon Jones’ UFC 232 VADA test results

=

Walt Harris temporarily suspended by CSAC for positive UFC 232 drug test

=

Coach: Daniel Cormier’s retirement plan will be ‘prolonged,’ won’t return to light heavyweight

American Kickboxing Academy head coach Javier Mendez previously stated that he is expecting UFC heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier to put his retirement plans on hold and fight “two or three” more times. It is looking like these statements are becoming more definite.

In a recent interview with BJPenn.com, Mendez once again spoke about Cormier’s possible postponement of his retirement, but added a caveat.

“So many things have changed, the landscape, things that were unforeseen,” Mendez said. “Now, the retirement thing is going to be prolonged. I don’t know, one fight, two fight, three fights, who knows. The best scenario is for him to fight Brock Lesnar and finish. We will see what happens, it is hard to say.

“For me, he is done with the light heavyweight division so I think he fights Brock,” he added.

Cormier set his retirement date for his 40th birthday on March 20th. If he does go through with his plans, Mendez is looking at what he intends for the other heavyweights in his stable.

“For instance, my goal is to get Cain his title back after ‘DC’ vacates later this year,” Mendez said. “Once that is achieved, I am onto the next one, then it will be Justin Willis’ opportunity.”

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ah yeah sounds like he just got sick of fighting. Hair transplants are one of those things that are super dependent on so many factors.

Everyone thinks they're going to spend a little money and get a full head of Tom Brady hair (probably the best example of the greatest transplant result we can point to).

It simply doesn't work like that. The surgeon matters, getting a donor matters, how much money you have matters. Its extremely labor intense.

You got all these guys flying to Turkey to spend a little money under the table expecting the world. 2-3k for a transplant, laughable.
need that elon musk money son!
elon.jpg

• 1Worf