MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeezus are simply just a Zahavian Signal.

People buy them to show other people they can afford to spend 700$ on a pair of sneakers.

Jozu

Joe plays nice with women, so it doesnt accelerate interesting conversation.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
His wife alludes to it being a suicide attempt but I don't care to go back and timestamp it.

The allusion is there in the documentary. "Matt was depressed and no longer had a purpose, he said, [after UFC]". His wife is aware it was him trying to neck it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda feel bad for the kids, they didn't choose a piece of human shit dad.

Goatface

Light HeavyweightAlexander Gustafssonvs.Anthony Smith
Light HeavyweightVolkan Oezdemirvs.Ilir Latifi
Light HeavyweightJimi Manuwavs.Aleksandar Rakić
FeatherweightMakwan Amirkhanivs.Chris Fishgold
LightweightDamir Hadžovićvs.Christos Giagos
FeatherweightDaniel Teymurvs.Sung Bin Jo

guess it's to tune in for the main/co-main, the lhw rejects
think i will just watch the highlights Sunday

Due to a back injury, Ilir Latifi has been forced to withdraw from his Saturday UFC Fight Night bout against Volkan Oezdemir.

Jozu

I was just watching some Saenchai videos....its been a while. Dude hasnt lost in 5 years, and is absolutely DESTROYING dudes right now.

It's sad no one really cares about Muay Thai. Imagine if that guy developed his grappling more and tried mma?? He is getting older now, so unlikely, but holy fuck does that guy posses some of the most INSANE kicking techniques, combined with the greatest defensive technique ever.

He also does this strange closing shuffle, where he explodes off of one pivot foot forward, springing a nasty question mark kick out of it or a side kick. It's insane to watch how fast he can slide across the ring with basically 2 hops.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea i don't anyone gives a shit about this fight night other than the swedes

i guess i'm gonna go w/ smith here, i hate hometown advantage, is that gus's hometown? ah whatever

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
His wife alludes to it being a suicide attempt but I don't care to go back and timestamp it.

The allusion is there in the documentary. "Matt was depressed and no longer had a purpose, he said, [after UFC]". His wife is aware it was him trying to neck it.
everyone says it's suicide b/c theres no way he'd get stuck on his home town train track