2019 Celebrity 100 Earnings
#65 Conor McGregor
2019 The World's Highest-Paid Athletes Earnings
#21 Conor McGregor

Athlete, UFC
416x416.jpg

$47M
as of 7/9/19

• In October, McGregor returned to the UFC octagon for the first time in nearly two years; he lost by submission to Khabib Nurmagomedov.
  • Prior to his return fight at UFC 229, McGregor renewed his sponsorship deal with Reebok, which pays the Irishman some $5 million per year.
  • McGregor got a base salary of $3 million for the his UFC 229 bout, but a record 2.4 million PPV buys helped push his total fight pay over $30 million.
  • McGregor founded Irish whiskey distiller Proper No. Twelve, which launched last year and has since sold more than 200,000 cases.
Salary/Winnings$32 M
Endorsements$15 M

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Xu had to use the name Xu Dong Gua (which means Winter Melon) and wear clown make-up to fight Lu, under threat that organizers would pull the live-stream of the event if he declined. The name Winter Melon was meant as a jibe against Xu’s physique.
611bKunqdDL._SX425_.jpg

Goatface

when was the last time Faber had a good fight? guess he was sitting at home watching Penn get paid for shit fights and thought i can do that.

really wish this was on espn or 2 just to see how bad the rating are. i will probably still watch most of it

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ugh. As a guy with permanently compromised knees this really makes me cringe. People tend to wave off knee damage as "Oh, it's just 4 weeks/6 month recovery" but there comes a point where it impairs almost every aspect of your daily life. I'm only 40 and basically every time I stand up or sit down I have to explicitly collect myself and make sure that my alignment is perfect and I don't re-injure the joint. The mental vigilance is exhausting, never mind stuff like not being able to play soccer with my kids.
Same.

I did 6mo of rehab after surgery, and while my legs were a lot stronger than they'd ever been before, I still wasn't 100%. Even now my knee will wobble around sometimes, move sideways, and I have to be careful.

I've heard of people recovering fully, but I'm not sure what percentage of people do.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Ryan Hall was quite fun to watch. Looking forward to whatever the UFC has for him next.

I like Hall, but I'm worried that his "zero risks" approach will backfire on him as he faces better competition. He'll end up losing a close but boring decision and then get back-burnered because he has a weird style and seems totally unwilling to participate or generate in hype.

He could have ended Elkins a half dozen times but clearly chose not to. He was barely sweating at the end of the fight.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jj w/ boobs and huge aviators to hide half her face reminds me of my fav Aliens character, Ferro

Mercenary%2BGarage%2BCustom%2BMotorcycle%2BWorkshop%2BAliens%2B1986%2BDropship%2BFly%2Bthe%2BFriendly%2BSkies.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd like a better angle on that stoppage, can't see shit from that angle aside from the ref's fat ass and the fact that Simon is clearly still scrambling and trying to defend himself.

I mean if he was just flailing around while Faber punched him in the face then obviously it's an ok stop, but it looked like the ref was moving in to stop almost before Faber started swinging.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Ref gave the kid a long ass time to respond. Herb would've stopped it much earlier.

Not an early stop, maybe a late one.