MMA Thread

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
UFC FIGHT NIGHT
ANDRADEVSZHANG
Sat, Aug 31 / 4:00 AM MDT

hopefully find a replay, cause I'm not getting up or staying up to watch it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fight Fight is scared!!!

get ready!
tumblr_mtfcoozMEc1r3ifxzo3_250.gif

i can't decide
giphy.gif

which one
square-1490283744-brad-1.gif

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Implants? Like fake tits?

That sounds like a pretty bad idea for a combat artist. Like really bad. If the UFC lets them do it it indicates to me that the UFC is taking their female athletes about as seriously as a season of GLOW.

so you think the ufc organization should fire women who get fake boobs? think about this for a second. like step away from the computer and think about what you are saying

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If the commission says it's fine then shut the fuck up and cross your fingers for the eventual teep kick tit explosion.

• 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
so you think the ufc organization should fire women who get fake boobs? think about this for a second. like step away from the computer and think about what you are saying
I think it they're going to regulate hormones then yeah they should also regulate elective surgeries. Not the same thing as reconstructive or therapeutic surgeries.

Letting their athletes get implants is a subtle admission that the division is not serious or contentious. I know you're trying to imply its mysoginistic. It's not. Don't think men should be getting implants and fighting either.

One or the other. I understand perfectly well why some women would want to do it. I also understand it is not performance enhancing. At best it's performance neutral.

That doesn't mean it's a good idea for the organization. As a fan, do you want the best fights or do you just want to see girls hit each other? Think about that for a second and step away from the computer.

• 1Picard

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it they're going to regulate hormones then yeah they should also regulate elective surgeries. Not the same thing as reconstructive or therapeutic surgeries.

Letting their athletes get implants is a subtle admission that the division is not serious or contentious. I know you're trying to imply its mysoginistic. It's not. Don't think men should be getting implants and fighting either.

One or the other. I understand perfectly well why some women would want to do it. I also understand it is not performance enhancing. At best it's performance neutral.

That doesn't mean it's a good idea for the organization. As a fan, do you want the best fights or do you just want to see girls hit each other? Think about that for a second and step away from the computer.

tenor.gif

Goatface

looks like cyborg is leaving ufc, wonder if they will just get rid of Women's Featherweight now. looks like they are down to 2 plus Nunes now lol