MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Up to this point in her career, she's needed the UFC more than they needed her. She wouldn't be nearly as popular (or rich) being a pretty face in Bellator.

I'm sure someone at the UFC will look at her value to the company. It's almost assuredly less than she suspects it is. She gets a lot of clicks, but UFC is in the fight business and does her social media hawking translate into people buying PPV?

She won't want to hear it, but she's likely better off being a spokeswoman for UFC at this point. Career wise she doesn't gain anything by being punched in the face anymore; PVZ outgrew her value she brings to the Octagon and she shouldn't apologize for her success but that doesn't mean the UFC should pay her for her time regardless of the value she brings to the organization.
she knows what she is, she is in the most recent batch of fighters getting implants, along with JJ

i remember there was hub bub about them from some nobody at 210 having them(cuz of DC's towel cheating)

they know that their worth is only in how hot they are.

even "mom champ" goes full in on this

is she even wearing undies?

Goatface

I'm sure someone at the UFC will look at her value to the company. It's almost assuredly less than she suspects it is. She gets a lot of clicks, but UFC is in the fight business and does her social media hawking translate into people buying PPV?
Her and Northcutt pulled some of the biggest ratings numbers for Fox in the latter years. in the espn era, don't think UFC cares about ratings.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
in the espn era, don't think UFC cares about ratings.

ari.gif

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What kinda of backward savage replaces a diamond with a ruby? That’s like replacing a steak with a hamburger

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BJ will be MMA's Junior Seau. If he is still alive past 45, I will be shocked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

i didn't realize BJ was supposed to fight in the ufc again. thought dana said no fukin way after the last fight.
little disappointed no one updated his Wikipedia page with this win
would suspect unless there is vids of the guy taking the 1st swing, this is going to cost bj a little dough

(edit lol)

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Paulo Costa won’t be able to fight at 185 pounds in future California fights unless he gets cleared by the state’s athletic commission.

The undefeated UFC middleweight contender is among six fighters from this month’s UFC 241 card who’ve been given notice by the California State Athletic Commission to move up a division, according to a public records request made by MMA Junkie on Wednesday.

The other fighters include Sabina Mazo, Brandon Davis, Kyung Ho Kang, Manny Bermudez, and Sodiq Yusuff. The notices coincide with weight gains of 15 percent or more between UFC 241’s official weigh-ins and fight day, per the CSAC’s rules on weight-cutting.

As previously reported, 13 fighters on the Aug. 17 card gained more than 10 percent of their body weight in that window, which violates a series of regulations enacted to curb excessive weight cuts. Costa and Davis were rounded up from 14.9 and 14.7 percent, respectively.

All but one of the fighters made weight for their respective contests except Bermudez, who negotiated a catchweight fight against Casey Kenney at 140 pounds. But fighters who gain 15 percent automatically trigger a “notification letter” that states “they have been moved up a weight class in California,” per CSAC representative Patrisha Blackstock.

Costa and the other fighters can still compete in their chosen weight classes, Blackstock added. But they will need to prove they can fight safely.

iannis

Musty Nester
Implants? Like fake tits?

That sounds like a pretty bad idea for a combat artist. Like really bad. If the UFC lets them do it it indicates to me that the UFC is taking their female athletes about as seriously as a season of GLOW.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Implants? Like fake tits?

That sounds like a pretty bad idea for a combat artist. Like really bad. If the UFC lets them do it it indicates to me that the UFC is taking their female athletes about as seriously as a season of GLOW.
meisha passed out trying cut her last few ounces
759b6e1e3c835cf7912494f4f5d294be.png

typically thats 1.5 to 2.5lbs for her size for boobs.

but i mean what you gonna do, ugly girls don't sell fights, look at cyborg, ugh.