MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm not saying I agree with it, but it's almost like Masvidal is Dana's new pet. He has been saying all the right things. He has also accepted all the fights so maybe it doesnt matter.

Goatface

i like a good ground battle, but one of the biggest problems is 75% of the fighters have terrible to no bottom skills.
the other is Jiu Jitsu fighters are slow, think they have 10 mins or so normally in those matches so they take stupid amounts of time setting shit up.
i really hoped with the espn deal, ufc would gotten pressed to make a better ranking system.
right now it is just total bs.

anyway, rumors are JJones tease was fight with Stipe is being worked out.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stipe Jones would be amazing. If Jon KOs him he will undoubtedly be the greatest MMA fighter ever.

I also enjoy good grappling and BJJ. It just doesnt really happen unless someone makes a mistake or is gassed.

Other than that it's just pressure blanket shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
look at these fucked up scores
ED5GS6rXkAAVHC6.jpg

you know this bitch is DIRRRTY
9e29f97ef09ce59e6ad0aa5434d4de0b.png

fedor vs maldonado a draw?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watched the fight live. I would have given it to Barboza, 29-28. It was a very close fight though and I wouldn't argue with 29-28 Felder.

The 30-27's are a bit silly.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm not saying I agree with it, but it's almost like Masvidal is Dana's new pet. He has been saying all the right things. He has also accepted all the fights so maybe it doesnt matter.
I wouldn't say pet. Dana just wants people to throw down and create spectacles. What he doesn't want is a bunch of assholes sitting on belts and being difficult, people turning down fights and holding out for better matchups...you know, the usual shit.

There's a lot of fighters that are incredibly risk-averse because the only way to make the big money is to play the championship meta-game. It's like people who 'fight safe' and look to win a decision and give boring fights, as opposed to going out there and laying it on the line.

I think this is fantastic, personally.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

carlos should loose points for not doing anything for 4 mins
-
glad Hall won

Last edited:

Goatface

he should have saved the energy
-
nice, wish he could have finished him

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Duffee pussied out, he was seeing double cause he got fucking rocked, not because a thumb grazed his nose.
Hope Glover takes this one, I think he's winning 2-0.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Cowboy again the victim of his own inability to say no and allow his body (mostly brain) to heal before taking another fight.

Big win for The Highlight, but damn if it doesn't feel like this outcome was predetermined.