MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Two losses in a row and he antagonizes Dana, which is equivalent to about ten consecutive losses.
fans would say 2 losses and a antsy herb deal call
giphy.gif

he got lucky herb got fooled by that limp arm

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
His standup looked like a less angry Ronda. He looks so stiff and just leans in the whole time. How this dude went 19-0 is beyond me. I know they are on different levels but look how slow Ben looked against Jordan Burroughs. He still has really good wrestling, can't discredit that. But man, does he really have a place at the table in the UFC?

CM Punk looks better on the feet.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
His standup looked like a less angry Ronda. He looks so stiff and just leans in the whole time. How this dude went 19-0 is beyond me. I know they are on different levels but look how slow Ben looked against Jordan Burroughs. He still has really good wrestling, can't discredit that. But man, does he really have a place at the table in the UFC?

CM Punk looks better on the feet.
bitch needs to buy a treadmill, when Maia sweeped and reverse him, he was looking at the clock begging for the second hand to go faster

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
His standup looked like a less angry Ronda.
Gonna have to break out a triple original iceburn gif for that one

SiFlZsX.gif

SiFlZsX.gif

SiFlZsX.gif

How this dude went 19-0 is beyond me. I know they are on different levels but look how slow Ben looked against Jordan Burroughs. He still has really good wrestling, can't discredit that. But man, does he really have a place at the table in the UFC?

I mean, I guess. He wont clean out a division or threaten the belt, but I guess he could snag a win here and there, especially if he matches up with people he can dominate on the ground.

I give him maybe one more fight. Not sure what his contract deal is though. I thought maybe it was for three fights, but we should know fairly soon I guess.

• 1Like

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
fans would say 2 losses and a antsy herb deal call
giphy.gif

he got lucky herb got fooled by that limp arm
Video footage of Robbie Lawler breaking another fighter. If you look closely, you can see Ben's soul leave his body. It's no coincidence Ben lost his next 2 fights.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

normally don't care for the cringey trash talk, but truth be told, Usmans father is a piece of shit

6591a57d4830f1353ec45189f54705ef.png

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

WelterweightJorge Masvidalvs.Nate Diaz
MiddleweightKelvin Gastelumvs.Darren Till
WelterweightStephen Thompsonvs.Vicente Luque
HeavyweightDerrick Lewisvs.Blagoy Ivanov
LightweightKevin Leevs.Gregor Gillespie
Light HeavyweightCorey Andersonvs.Johnny Walker
FeatherweightShane Burgosvs.Makwan Amirkhani
MiddleweightBrad Tavaresvs.Edmen Shahbazyan
HeavyweightAndrei Arlovskivs.Jairzinho Rozenstruik
Women's FlyweightJennifer Maiavs.Katlyn Chookagian
WelterweightLyman Goodvs.Chance Rencountre
FeatherweightJulio Arcevs.Hakeem Dawodu

man... poor arlovski, been ko'd so much he's in the prelims against a no name

i'm gonna place bets on Masvidal, Nate died in that 3rounder and i don't think he can make up 2 rounds of cardio in a few months, Masvidal was able to hang w/ Maia for a dec loss so i don't think the ground will be a problem for him.

Last edited: