MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yair had nothing left at the end of rd3, if it had been a 5rounder like the eyepoke match, he woulda died from exhaustion, but this was a 3rounder, literally saved by the bell

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hardy and his corner are fucking idiots. Is this the 2nd or 3rd fight he fucks up and doesn't know the rules?

Goatface

is there a list of rules? been reading a lot of this and that about them, but not seen a url or anything.

====

1571515519729.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hardy and his corner are fucking idiots. Is this the 2nd or 3rd fight he fucks up and doesn't know the rules?
Oh, they're idiots, that's a given. But not for this necessarily.
is there a list of rules? been reading a lot of this and that about them, but not seen a url or anything.

From what I've read, they need explicit permission BEFORE the match, as in petitioning to have it approved and getting approval from MSAC in writing beforehand. Not just showing up and asking between rounds. Even if they got verbal approval, that's not enough. Them saying that they had USADA approval doesn't mean anything either. MSAC following WADA just makes it even more confusing.

Dana was a dick about it, per usual. But that little, tiny puff wasn't gonna do jack shit one way or the other. And I don't think we've had this particular debate before. Too bad for Hardy, because they'll probably want to make sure no one else makes this mistake.

I was reading around on this earlier, and it's really just speculation at this point. They won't release names until after a ruling/conviction

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
The whole inhaler thing is stupid. The only thing it would help is an asthma attack, not fatigue. Hardy didn't appear to be having a legitimate asthma attack. I think it's mental with him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm still salty about 'Roid Bigfoot sitting on Fedor and smashing him, but I'm still not sure I want to see Silva get embarrassed anymore. Retire already.

Goatface

could be the most brutal move ever in the UFC, confetti should drop if someone pulls it off

1571689347807.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just watched the last event - that kid calling himself JSP is an insult to GSP. Glad he got his face smashed in.

Goatface

Junior dos Santos has been forced to withdraw from the main event of a UFC card in Moscow after recently contracting a skin infection on his left shin, his manager Ana Claudia Guedes said Tuesday.

so from inhaler-gate to headlining? guess they could move #5 zabit vs #11 kattar to headliner
without jds, only 3 ranked people on the entire card lol

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
let it sink in that if Greg Hardy makes it to Moscow, he'll be the FIRST UFC HW to fight 5x in a year,

while we have to deal with Cain bullshitting that his knee gave out, but he'll do fucking lucha libre garbage in the ring.

Goatface

what is interesting they got to Hardy, before asking Ngannou, who posted he was up for it.
appears he has been looking for a fight for the end of the year for like 2 months.
people are saying he should sit for a title shot, but stipe isn't going to fight for like another 4 months, then if he wins would be another 6 month wait. there is risk UFC would book Stipe/JJones
UFC is probably betting on DC winning, then they can book Ngannou/JJones for the belt