MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

"If anybody gets busted for something (and) no one’s saying what it is, it’s f----ng steroids. You’re all on steroids."

-Nate

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This whole thing is weird. He is saying "someone" told him to keep the results quiet, and weren't even specific on what the elevated levels were. According to his story, neither the UFC nor USADA is pulling him from the fight, but he is removing himself until they tell him what is going on.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
usada again is fucking shit up for everyone, i thought the diaz bros were all natural

edit, "kinda" all natural he does take pills

Goatface

what is interesting they got to Hardy, before asking Ngannou, who posted he was up for it.
appears he has been looking for a fight for the end of the year for like 2 months.
appears i was wrong about this, he was offered the fight, but they wouldn't give him a title shot guarantee or a new contract, so he passed
Ngannou did call out Jones today.

=
also looks like conor v cowboy in the works for jan.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
appears i was wrong about this, he was offered the fight, but they wouldn't give him a title shot guarantee or a new contract, so he passed
Ngannou did call out Jones today.

=
also looks like conor v cowboy in the works for jan.
Ngannou thinks he got his groove back after defeating old man cain and old man JDS?

Goatface

1572025809348.png

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

Goatface

so is the card on or not?

cuz who the fuck cares about leon shitwards?

still on.......sorta
1st
report about edwards was wrong
1572028553005.png

USADA is supposed to release a statement soon
no statement from Dana or UFC yet (Dana is visiting Trump or something)

My understanding,
USADA is going to let him fight and investigate later
Masvidal wants him to fight
Diaz doesn't want to fight until cleared, has not official called the fight off, talking shit on instagram doesn't count.

Seems like a power play from Diaz to get USADA to magically find nothing in B test or say it was some crazy small number. If he goes through with the fight before a resolve he won't have any power and UFC won't give a shit especially if he looses.

Goatface

think it is all bs at this point, reportedly he is now in NY along with some of his corner people.
he did tweet and delete this
1572051415284.png

anyway
tomorrow ufc starts at 5:00 AM with the main card at 8:00 AM edt

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
anyway
tomorrow ufc starts at 5:00 AM with the main card at 8:00 AM edt
jfc legit didn't know there was one (i mean i usually post up the fights at the beginning of the week)

wow, zero hype

oic why, two wrestle fuckers, yawn.