MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nunes is boring as fuck.

Her trainer is a monkey. "OK AMANDA, TAKE HER DOWN, USE ELBOWS OK AMANDA"

I understand wanting to win, and doing it at all costs or in the most efficient way, so her using that strategy of ground fucking was the best way for her to win the fight.

But fuck is that garbage boring. Womens MMA LUL.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine Max will get it being the champ but in my mind Volkanovski won

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Gotta wonder if they should stop it if it's broken. Having a fucked up jaw for life doesn't seem worth it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Great fight, Usman ended that like the champ should

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha now faggot Covington has to shut his fucking mouth. He got beat up, stopped, and now must heal his jaw. Usman a hero for beating him and Woodley, making them both go away from spotlight and toil in the rankings like they should be.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fractured jaw, and still complained that the stoppage was early.

And I dunno...maybe it was a little early, but Usman was sprawled on him and was just gonna light him up more. Colby was covering with his left and had his right behind Usman's knee, but I didn't see him doing much more than that. Was he technically defending? I mean...I guess?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The score cards going into the 5th round was crazy. 3-1 Covington, 3-1 Usman, then 2-2. That 5th round was for all the marbles. I wanted Covington to win but Usman is the man right now. That shot that broke Covingtons jaw looked like it was straight out of a movie when they did the slowmo of it. What a great fight.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe up and down isn't the best way to put it, but he fought 3 times in 2 years... 2 fucking years. Lost one of them in unanimous fashion.
Well, he definitely didn't look very good last night. I don't want to take anything away from Volkanovski, but Max just never seemed to really get going yesterday.