MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Those shoulder checks were not trivial. Conor did real damage with them, and gestured to his own shoulder when talking w Cowboy after the fight.

It was almost like Conor planned to do that if they got into a clinch and obviously did some damage.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
conor writes stories, and stories become lore. for sure vs. masvidal next for the BMF. let tony - khabib play out then see the next bout of awesome.

our quiet suburban club was packed both levels for today's fight, conor brings all the $$$ globally.

now conor looking at 3 weight champ ... the dude burns all his cooldowns and potions in the first round, so yeah, when was the last time you killed a red con to get an epic drop???

** Kumaru Usman glares at you, what would you like your tombstone to say? **

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
team conor Muurloen Muurloen , Lanx Lanx Ameraves Ameraves

what shall the judgement be?

i don't even have words cowbitch was so embarrassing
b74de06296fbf9c2714ca2f4e063f7db.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
conor writes stories, and stories become lore. for sure vs. masvidal next for the BMF. let tony - khabib play out then see the next bout of awesome.

our quiet suburban club was packed both levels for today's fight, conor brings all the $$$ globally.

now conor looking at 3 weight champ ... the dude burns all his cooldowns and potions in the first round, so yeah, when was the last time you killed a red con to get an epic drop???

** Kumaru Usman glares at you, what would you like your tombstone to say? **

In the post press conference Dana was all about Connor/Khabib again, or against Ferguson if he wins against Khabib

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
bleh, I have no interest in Khabib/Conor again. I just don't see a different outcome 9 outta 10 times.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
lol.

I didn't get your mention when you @ me Lanx. IDK if they changed default options on those last year or what.

but I stumbled and limped my way here anyway so I shan't be accused of welching.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Other than Rogan rightfully saying the guy had no fucking business being anywhere near an octagon, not that I've seen.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
When That doc said partial acl tear shes fine we all looked around at each other in the room and started laughing. I know that's terrible but it was kinda like a wtf laugh.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When That doc said partial acl tear shes fine we all looked around at each other in the room and started laughing. I know that's terrible but it was kinda like a wtf laugh.

Leaving aside his psychic diagnosis, he had no fucking business drawing further attention to the injury in the first place. I don't know if it ultimately mattered because I don't think Modafferi's corner missed the bad knee anyway and she certainly didn't adjust her gameplan to exploit it.

Really think Rogan nailed it when he said that inspection never would have happened to a dude.

• 2Solidarity

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Leaving aside his psychic diagnosis

He did a standard manual knee exam. Those are actually more reliable than MRIs for ACL injuries.

Of course, he still had no business doing it as far as I can tell and definitely shouldn't have announced the results the way he did.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He did a standard manual knee exam. Those are actually more reliable than MRIs for ACL injuries.

Of course, he still had no business doing it as far as I can tell and definitely shouldn't have announced the results the way he did.

I realize you can tell something is wonky with one of the CLs pretty fast, but I would expect a doctor to need at least a few minutes of examination to be able to so confidently pronounce a partial ACL tear.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I realize you can tell something is wonky with one of the CLs pretty fast, but I would expect a doctor to need at least a few minutes of examination to be able to so confidently pronounce a partial ACL tear.

Sadly, I've had reason to have the test done to me several times. An experienced doc can do it in a couple seconds like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user