MMA Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It makes sense that they put the BMF on the line at UFC 248 in March. Conor vs Masvidal is a pretty hype fight.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else notice that the UFC recognized Myles Garret in the broadcast and ignored Baker Mayfield right next to him? LOL

Screenshot-2020-01-18-at-104801-PM-0eb67b348ade2ade58c987706253375e.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It makes sense that they put the BMF on the line at UFC 248 in March. Conor vs Masvidal is a pretty hype fight.
There's buzz that Connor might fight Floyd again. If that happens, I think he's just looking for one final payday.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
what a cunt

“A girl stopped in the middle of traffic in (expletive) Vegas, I was like, ‘What the (expletive)?’ It was for a penny,” Herrig said on social media (via MMA Junkie). “Then, I was giving her (expletive) over it. I’m like, ‘It’s just a penny.’ Then, she got all mad, and then she got all up in my face. I was like, ‘You should probably punch me if you want to,’ and she (expletive) did punch me. Then, I punched her back twice-ish. She gave me a bloody nose and I never bleed my own blood. I was very upset.”

“My beautiful hair is still intact,” Herrig continued. “I was desperately trying to save that and my knee. I didn’t want her to (expletive) with my knee, so I did what I needed to do to nullify the situation. I punched her in the face a few times. I made her run away like a little (expletive). She didn’t want none of this.”

wmma cunts are allowed to punch ppl in the public and still fight tho, dirty eye did the same.

sure conor punched an old guy, but he brings in millions, these cunts are diversity hires.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
rumor Usman has ACL tear, Masvidal's manager calling for interm fight with Conor
as a champ, wouldn't expect Usman to fight for another 5 months at the earliest anyway, so doubt anything would happen even if he was hurt.

There's just no way Conor should be in an interim fight for a division he's basically only had 1 real fight in (I say real fight, b/c the original fight with Nate was at 170 just because Nate came in last minute and might not be able to make 155, and Conor wanted the rematch same as the first). If he fights Masvidal just let it be for the BMF belt.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Given the rate at which Conor appears to spend money I'm not sure there's any such thing.

Shit...him and Dana both said Mayweather was talking to them again about a rematch. Floyd spends about 3x Conor's rate I think.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was under the impression they have a deal in place for Floyd to fight someone already, just not who it will be yet.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Was hoping he'd call Mas out post-fight to get the hype really ripping and shredding.

I was satisfied they showed Usman's reaction as well.

what a cunt

wmma cunts are allowed to punch ppl in the public and still fight tho, dirty eye did the same.

sure conor punched an old guy, but he brings in millions, these cunts are diversity hires.

The lawfulness matters. Felice went it about it the lawful way getting hit first.

That's kind of hot she's about that life. Also its Vegas, fuckton of weirdos there. Kicking a little ass off-strip is a A-OK.

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah I mean even if you're talking shit, if someone else throws the first punch and you retaliate, that's on them. Can't really get mad at Herrig for that.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Was hoping he'd call Mas out post-fight to get the hype really ripping and shredding.

I was satisfied they showed Usman's reaction as well.

The lawfulness matters. Felice went it about it the lawful way getting hit first.

That's kind of hot she's about that life. Also its Vegas, fuckton of weirdos there. Kicking a little ass off-strip is a A-OK.

Yeah nothing sexier than a bitch that acts like a black guy

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

somewhere in this stream he said his eye isn't healing
tried to watch this, i can not understand like every 4th word and the chat is all wonky for me so don't know what he replying too, but think i did hear him say, he hasn't done anything yet and still waiting to be cleared. which would put him over a month behind his timeline he talked about in Nov. also said he can not talk about DC fight until the contract is done
they should had francis vs dc for interm belt instead of rozenstruik in march, don't think stipe has any issue with sitting out for a year if need be.
i just really want DC to get punched really hard in the face

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Best moment of the night was ode doing his monkey style kung fu. Wish I could find another angle to see if the punch actually landed with force or if it just surprised kelleher.

ode.gif

• 1Worf

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I don't understand why Jorge is rushing the Conor fight. Dude should fight Marty, get the belt, then enjoy the champ salary + PPV points against McGregor.

That's the win-win situation: Jorge gets his money, Conor gets his chance at the belt, and everyone else at 170 can whine. Conor doesn't deserve the title shot and stands little chance against the bigger guys at welterweight, but this is his one chance for that third belt.

• 1Like

Goatface

Conor's camp is saying he is going to fight again before summer. Jorge probably sees a very small window he has for a big payday. Daiz talk is already coming up and if Jorge doesn't get a early fight his knows Conor's aim will be winner of Khabib/Tony in the fall.