MMA Thread

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Israel Adesanya is on record saying it isn't staph but I think he might be saying that cause of the commission possibly not letting him fight. Not quiet sure but it is definitely worth keeping an eye out.

pjimage-1-1.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Israel Adesanya is on record saying it isn't staph but I think he might be saying that cause of the commission possibly not letting him fight. Not quiet sure but it is definitely worth keeping an eye out.

View attachment 252254
the horror

kevin lee not even close
usa_today_10334424.01-e1508631158817-678x381.jpg

that thing on adesanya is some sort of boil that house a magfly or some shit, wtf

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I personally think it's staph but like I said, I think he is down playing it because of the commission. It will be interesting to see how much it takes out of him cause I believe he is going to need everything for the first few rounds with Yoel.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
is it true you feel like death w/ staph? if so bet your mortgage on yoel!

My case wasn't that bad. I'd seen it before in other guys at my BJJ gym so I caught it early and went to the doctor. The experience was basically the world's most painful pimple on my shin.

If you're a moron and try to ignore it and train through it can get much worse.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
She really is. Especially for someone who hasn't looked very good in her past several fights

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ronda's idea of mean mugging looked like my pouty 4 year old daughter trying to pick a fight with her stuffed animals.

that and JJ can actually do more than armbars. and while she does look like a bit of a clown during pre-fights, she doesn't take it into the ring like Ronda did.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it is odd how Joanna Jedrzejczyk didn't seem to start talking shit and acting insufferable until she started losing every other fight. It just feels phony and pathetic. Like she doesn't even believe her own bullshit and she is waaaaaay overcompensating.

The time to start talking mad shit is not right after you get exposed.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
See, I feel like JJ talked shit and was an insufferable cunt for her entire TUF/championship run. When has she ever treated an opponent with respect?

Goatface

everyone but 1 early prelim chick made weight
yoel didn't look like he was going to die, so looking good

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tony during that press conference was fucking cringe as hell. He definitely isn't playing with a full deck. I think this is the best matchup ever but fuck, I dont know if I can listen to him anymore.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
248!!!
MiddleweightIsrael Adesanya (c)vs.Yoel Romero
Women's StrawweightZhang Weili (c)vs.Joanna Jędrzejczyk
LightweightBeneil Dariushvs.Drakkar Klose
WelterweightNeil Magnyvs.Li Jingliang
WelterweightAlex Oliveiravs.Max Griffin

fuck yes an exciting main and co-main.

i'm going for zhang, JJ is not even caring, too busy taking fashion photos

while zhang is training everyday for no reason

i really want to say yoel, but he's been on the decline, missing weight and is old while israel is a young undefeated champ...

but still if anyone wants it, i'm siding with zhang and yoel

Yoel was a steroid guy pre-USADA. Ain't no gas left in that tank

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dana pushing Reyes Jones 2.

Ducking the belt exchange that would take place were Jones to rematch Thiago Santos.

cringy as fuck.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think it is odd how Joanna Jedrzejczyk didn't seem to start talking shit and acting insufferable until she started losing every other fight. It just feels phony and pathetic. Like she doesn't even believe her own bullshit and she is waaaaaay overcompensating.

The time to start talking mad shit is not right after you get exposed.
shes always done it b4, except to valentina, b/c valentina already beat her twice

thats why everyone kept on call her gollum
2448e38cddcab51563b6618e58998889.jpg

1583567008791.jpeg

images

rose really got her tho
120_Joanna_Je_drzejczyk_and_Rose_Namajunas.0.jpg

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tony during that press conference was fucking cringe as hell. He definitely isn't playing with a full deck. I think this is the best matchup ever but fuck, I dont know if I can listen to him anymore.

I laughed through the whole thing. Was a good presser listening to Tony embarrass himself.