jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He was so overwhelmed with excitement he couldn't repeat what she said

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Joe just called this negreanu the most innovative fighter ever in this spot.... hello fucko Anderson Silva?

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Joe just called this negreanu the most innovative fighter ever in this spot.... hello fucko Anderson Silva?

You not listen to Joe very often? He spouts hyperbole for every single main event or co-main event. Usually has something crazy to say whenever a hot/fast tracked prospect is fighting too.

Muurloen

Oh I listen to him enough he has to hype the newest cock the best that he can.

But that was insulting to Anderson.

• 1Like

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Yoel wins that round just for mental warfare alone.

Coming out like a turtle, dude looks like a tank.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
If that's the best Stylebender has, Yoel will finally get that belt.

Lots of deference out of the champ.

Muurloen

Leaning to 20-18, Romero. That flurry was scary, even if it seemed he pulled up early.
Joe Soliz has made me question my round judging capabilities again.... For the time being I dont feel comfortable scoring anymore.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dana better be ranting about Miraglotta after this fight. He has no fucking business telling fighters in a championship match to 'step up the pace'.

• 1Brony

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Joe Soliz has made me question my round judging capabilities again.... For the time being I dont feel comfortable scoring anymore.

I have this one 38-38, but like the women's fight, those 3 judges could have anything except Stylebender 40-36.